Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really wondering what else we could see in WW.
I can't really see Slaughterworld making a come-back, I'd think they'd want something that catches people's eyes.
Interesting that he mentions Megan crashing a party, I'm really not sure if we're gonna see her or not.

You guys think we could see some sort of stunt show with a bunch of different monsters?
I could also see a musical of some sort, IF Megan does actually end up coming since she was pretty meme-aware and musical in the movie...

To each his own, but from the person I talked to on the phone and this email. It seems like while Yes you can stay in the park, if you want to go through mazes before 7 PM you need EE ticket. RIP the worker's who are going to have to deal with allll that

1692304761932.png

Reactions: Rideguy70
To each his own, but from the person I talked to on the phone and this email. It seems like while Yes you can stay in the park, if you want to go through mazes before 7 PM you need EE ticket. RIP the worker's who are going to have to deal with allll that

View attachment 19516

Yeah, that's a mess and bad call. Hope they reverse that decision.

I also hope the teams assembling the mazes are prepared to lock down and protect their work from the torrential rains we're about to get...

Yeah, that's a mess and bad call. Hope they reverse that decision.

I also hope the teams assembling the mazes are prepared to lock down and protect their work from the torrential rains we're about to get...
Maybe next year but.....how are you going to do it this year when people are spending on Average 20+ bucks for them, I feel like then your going to upset those guests who spent more (and I assume many FFP holders and AP's have already bought Early access tickets)

I agree it's going to be a mess but doubt they will do anything seeing how the first Friday and Saturday are sold out of those tickets

Maybe next year but.....how are you going to do it this year when people are spending on Average 20+ bucks for them, I feel like then your going to upset those guests who spent more (and I assume many FFP holders and AP's have already bought Early access tickets)

I agree it's going to be a mess but doubt they will do anything seeing how the first Friday and Saturday are sold out of those tickets
Not much of a mess, I’m sure a wrist band system will be in place

Not much of a mess, I’m sure a wrist band system will be in place
If the area we are talking about is the lower lot then it will be

You will have day time guests still, some with HHN tickets trying to get in, AP's, Fear Passes etc. Next what if people without Early tickets just start waiting around mazes, it will cause huge masses of people

Guest Relations will for sure be getting lots of complaints and the lower lot with how busy this season gets will for sure be hard to navigate with APs, normal guests, and people with wrist bands.

I'm really wondering what else we could see in WW.
I can't really see Slaughterworld making a come-back, I'd think they'd want something that catches people's eyes.
Interesting that he mentions Megan crashing a party, I'm really not sure if we're gonna see her or not.

You guys think we could see some sort of stunt show with a bunch of different monsters?
I could also see a musical of some sort, IF Megan does actually end up coming since she was pretty meme-aware and musical in the movie...
I think it's going to be a stunt show. I've been hearing it is based on "The Purge" but may not use that name.

Reactions: nicodingus
If the area we are talking about is the lower lot then it will be

You will have day time guests still, some with HHN tickets trying to get in, AP's, Fear Passes etc. Next what if people without Early tickets just start waiting around mazes, it will cause huge masses of people

Guest Relations will for sure be getting lots of complaints and the lower lot with how busy this season gets will for sure be hard to navigate with APs, normal guests, and people with wrist bands.
Lower lot gets closed early on HHN days. I’m sure they will be trying to clear it faster than usual. But lower lot is a mess all the time anyway

Ummmmmm, no I don’t think so. Shareholders could care less what goes into their events as long as they’re profitable.

He’s more referring to the fact that those shows, in their original form, are no longer relevant in today’s age.
well the event itself yes those two attractions would definitely not fit in anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.