Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hereditary and Midsummer I think would be good draws for people
Hereditary would likely be a better candidate though. Midsummer though, most of the settings took place during the daytime, and there are barely any scenes that could jump scare people. Universal needs to see out more third-party companies to sell their popular IPs with, especially with Six Flags (which recently merged with Cedar Fair) licensing IPs.

Murdy seemed more open to Hereditary in a recent Q&A, his only issue was dealing with the ending since it’s full of a lot of “naked people” as he puts it, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: rageofthegods
Fondly recalling the story of the Hannibal producers putting more blood into a grisly murder scene to cover up the nudity.
It's a good country with a very firm grasp on sensible morality.
Yeah I wonder when they decided to censor nudity at HHN considering when they were first doing Saw they went almost ballistic on uncensored naked people.
This was my first thought, too. That first Saw maze was ... well, it was a lot.

Just one frozen girl as a dummy, right? Other than that, one guy in his boxers and a tanktop. The Bathory scene was shadows if I remember correctly.

I was more shocked by the human turkey in Holidayz in Hell bahaha

Just one frozen girl as a dummy, right? Other than that, one guy in his boxers and a tanktop. The Bathory scene was shadows if I remember correctly.

I was more shocked by the human turkey in Holidayz in Hell bahaha
Didn’t we have a the naked frozen women in saw?

Ok we all remember the naked lady
In my opinion The event moved from really adult themes I think around 2013.

Last edited:
I’m going in with the hope that Chucky makes it through to the end of the event but the expectation that he’ll be gone by the second weekend after someone inevitably complains.
Last time chucky appeared he would roast some people for a bit in the scare zone. He lasted last time, but I heard some stuff I doubt would be said now haha

^ & ^^ insult emporium was a lot of fun. I like what Knott's did by moving the Hanging to an enclosed space, so that people that get offended easily don't walk by and get offended.

Lol I would pay good money to see the Shrek donkey doing Eddie Murphy stand-up material (with openings like : "old people who get offended easily, you all should get the f** out now"), they could say the donkey got possessed at HHN.

Reactions: bdubsCEO
^ & ^^ insult emporium was a lot of fun. I like what Knott's did by moving the Hanging to an enclosed space, so that people that get offended easily don't walk by and get offended.

Lol I would pay good money to see the Shrek donkey doing Eddie Murphy stand-up material (with openings like : "old people who get offended easily, you all should get the f** out now"), they could say the donkey got possessed at HHN.
I love this idea and hate how it would NEVER happen lol

That would be great… but I will forever stand by my concept of the key scenes from The Tingler going into Dreamworks, where they can properly apply Percepto, and have people fainting in the aisles and being carted away by nurses, as William Castle intended