Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's a shame too because it has some of the best imagery of any 2000s horror movie. That staircase!
I don't think I was ever confused by The Grudge despite its chaotic storytelling technique, but yea thinking about the staircase just sent a chill down my spine lol

For me, it was that cat-kid. He was a whole lot of "nopenopenope" :lol:

Orlando used The Ring (unofficially) in 2006's "All Nite Die-In" (along with Scream, Hellraiser & Silence of the Lambs). It was an interesting segment, but I feel it worked best in a compilation style house instead of just being it's own thing. However, if they gave us a mini attraction in DreamWorks, that'd be similar to Japan using it in their T23D venue (which sadly hasn't returned post-apocalypse).

Maybe I’m misreading it but I don’t think that’s what Legacy is saying?
I’m pretty sure they mean there’s straight up not gonna be a clue for it otherwise why even bring it up? Why spoil your own clues? There’s also this from the TPS server

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240208_135353_Discord.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240208_135353_Discord.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20240208_135359_Discord.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240208_135359_Discord.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 67
So it sounds like fnaf ain’t happening
Literally nothing in that post alludes to FNAF not coming this year??? Y'all juet need to stop being so overly confident during early spec man. Last year you (not just you but a lot of people as well) were so sure ST4 wasn't going to happen up until it did, lol. It just doesn't age well when you say stuff like this :lmao:

Literally nothing in that post alludes to FNAF not coming this year??? Y'all juet need to stop being so overly confident during early spec man. Last year you (not just you but a lot of people as well) were so sure ST4 wasn't going to happen up until it did, lol. It just doesn't age well when you say stuff like this :lmao:
I mean you’re not wrong. I’m just a messenger I’m not the guy.

I will jump on my soapbox and continue to defend that The Weeknd makes a lot more sense as a headliner than FNAF, bias aside.
Tbh I think it makes more sense to have FNAF + The Weeknd + Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (or any other current IP but for me GBFE just makes sense) as the headlining IPs, not just one or the other.

EDIT: just to add, my ideal IP lineup for this year is this: FNAF, Weeknd, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, The Thing, Gremlins, Silent Hill or TLOU (not the same house but a new one covering the rest of Part 1) and as an hollywood exclusive Terrifier.

Last edited:
Universal Monsters should be the true headliner, after all, they DID save the Studio!
(I'm just biased & want more, even if it ends up crap *cough Unmasked cough*)

Tbh I think it makes more sense to have FNAF + The Weeknd + Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (or any other current IP but for me GBFE just makes sense) as the headlining IPs, not just one or the other.

EDIT: just to add, my ideal IP lineup for this year is this: FNAF, Weeknd, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, The Thing, Gremlins, Silent Hill or TLOU (not the same house but a new one covering the rest of Part 1) and as an hollywood exclusive Terrifier.
I’d think The Weeknd makes sense to be the ST like Headliner. There are multiple high-scale projects with him, including what seems to be a horror film linked to the final album he will be doing under “The Weeknd” alongside that Final Album. Additionally, his own producers have very much indicated that he will be doing a major NA run this year—likely to promote that final album.

The Weeknd feels like it clicks a lot of boxes that isn’t just seen as a bias for me.

I’d think The Weeknd makes sense to be the ST like Headliner.
I would agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that less than two years ago, he was the ST-like headliner. That's why I think it makes more sense that they share the headliner IP slot with each other in the same year, both equally as popular while drawing different demographics into the event like last year between ST4 and TLOU

Last edited:
I will jump on my soapbox and continue to defend that The Weeknd makes a lot more sense as a headliner than FNAF, bias aside.
Agreed I might also be bias because I am a huge fan of the Weekend but the Fnaf Movie was not as good as I expected I expected more to be honest. If The Maze is a combination of the Fnaf Games than sure why not. The Games have more better content than the movie if they wanted to combine the games. I am one of the people who agrees that the VR game Help Wanted has a lot of content that could make for a really good maze. It has a good story and I think it could fit HHN. Also an Ice Nine Kills maze sounds fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush