Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would think of more classic IPs, something a lot older……
Halloween Horror GIF by Death Wish Coffee

I can’t think of a single classic IP that has or hasn’t been at the event that is gorey to the point of getting this dude to wanna vomit and stuff and it’s been weeks since he wrote it and he’s still like bringing it up
I can think of at least one

Last edited:
IIRC the rights for Hellraiser are all carved up, somewhat similar to Friday the 13th. Not really sure who got what in the divorce, but games like DBD have been able to license the property, so maybe it could happen?

Reactions: Wesker69
When Orlando (unofficially) used Hellraiser for "All Nite Die-In: Take 2", the scene was basically kinda like going through a meat-grinder car wash. It was an original take. They had rotating columns covered in body parts, intestines, & flesh.. You had Pinhead & a few other Cenobytes (can't remember specifically at the moment which ones) that'd pop out.

Wouldn't mind seeing how Murdy would tackle this IP as a house, but I'm already envisioning a lot of recycling.

I've lost track, but I don't see us getting 9 or 10 houses, it's honestly unnecessary. Especially when you factor in Terror Tram

8 houses
3 SZs
2(?) SHOWS
1 Terror Tram

But if they did add a 9th house, the burning question would be "located where!?"

Reactions: Freak