Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Weeknd house still locked in?
Seeems like it; which feels insane to consider just Hollywood getting it. Honestly wonder if there’s a reason to that with specifically Weeknd (perhaps as a sweetener to give him the most iconic USH soundstage currently existing?)

So does mean Monsters is going in the Stranger Things stage? And Weeknd is going in the Voice stage?
That to me feels more insane than Weeknd on SS12. Feel like a full circle moment given old HHN rumors of the past with SS28.

Reactions: TableYe
Doing a rare double-post, especially now with the lineup holding as it is.

If the quality matches what we've been seeing Post-COVID, alongside the inclusion of everything holding up; this feels like it's shaping to be one of the most aggressive lineups in quality output since like--2016.

• Brand new offerings for beyond houses (whatever is in DreamWorks Theater & whatever is being added with Potter)
  • IP for Terror Tram that could be all-encompassing if they use Blumhouse's IP's overall (especially if it's a Chucky situation where M3GAN leads the charge)
  • 3 Indoor Venues with Weeknd in the most iconic soundstage currently existing on the lot, Monsters finally getting a big soundstage, and UBEVenue being hopefully black boxed to allow the scale of AQP to stick
  • A seemingly brand new Texas that is adding new stuff rather than retreading (atleast from what we've seen of the exterior)
  • More elaborate and varied facades with new techniques and larger scales than before.
It's genuinely astounding, and while some things can't be judged until we get closer to the event--it feels genuinely exciting to be a HHN fan if the quality is where it can be.

Doing a rare double-post, especially now with the lineup holding as it is.

If the quality matches what we've been seeing Post-COVID, alongside the inclusion of everything holding up; this feels like it's shaping to be one of the most aggressive lineups in quality output since like--2016.

• Brand new offerings for beyond houses (whatever is in DreamWorks Theater & whatever is being added with Potter)
  • IP for Terror Tram that could be all-encompassing if they use Blumhouse's IP's overall (especially if it's a Chucky situation where M3GAN leads the charge)
  • 3 Indoor Venues with Weeknd in the most iconic soundstage currently existing on the lot, Monsters finally getting a big soundstage, and UBEVenue being hopefully black boxed to allow the scale of AQP to stick
  • A seemingly brand new Texas that is adding new stuff rather than retreading (atleast from what we've seen of the exterior)
  • More elaborate and varied facades with new techniques and larger scales than before.
It's genuinely astounding, and while some things can't be judged until we get closer to the event--it feels genuinely exciting to be a HHN fan if the quality is where it can be.
Would they do TCM based on the game? The game has its own characters and stuff not in the movies

Would they do TCM based on the game? The game has its own characters and stuff not in the movies

Honestly? I'm genuinely hoping Murdy does use material from the game. Think that'd be a good way to use the classic film assets in a way that'd be relevant with up-to-date material (they also have certain character's that would be fun as hell to see in a HHN context).

I read a random rumor on Reddit that we lost Weeknd very recently. Don't know if that's true at all.
Question about SS12...is The Voice no longer filming there for its upcoming season?

Didn't realize they moved out, but that makes sense, I haven't been keeping up with my knowledge of the lot, but did a recent revisit of this page and sure enough, a whole video about it -- I used to be obsessed over these little details and if you guys want to read up more about SS12 and all of its history, here is a link:
If we're truly getting a maze in here, this will be an insane treat for film studio historians.

Lol I'm booked in for Friday to Sunday, so the Weeknd is definitely happening for me. Interesting if it's on the former Voice SS, maybe they can include a homage, like Simon Cowell meeting one of the Weeknd's more horrific characters.

I love that, at least speculated, Universal Monsters is getting the soundstage treatment. Also the Parisienne courtyard facade is starting to look very impressive.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ