Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The costume for the Mummy in Legends collide is a good template: Full body spandex suit with details printed on, chest plate that was kind of a reverse vest, with a mask on top and gloves. Super simple I just don't know why they haven't. Orlando had Gill Man in 2019 Monsters soooooo.
I think we are forgetting that AVP was mostly half body costumes and puppets, poop. I rather the creature be like a cool huge puppet or something like the alien queen…. We need him represented even if he was the last universal monster.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
The costume for the Mummy in Legends collide is a good template: Full body spandex suit with details printed on, chest plate that was kind of a reverse vest, with a mask on top and gloves. Super simple I just don't know why they haven't. Orlando had Gill Man in 2019 Monsters soooooo.
Nothing against Orlando, but doesn’t Hollywood typically have higher quality costumes/prosthetics? I only experienced that house from walk thru videos on YouTube, so I can’t say for sure, but I did like the Gillman costume and the Creature segment.

But, when you have the Creative Director of the Hollywood event flat out say that it’s too expensive/complicated for him to do it the way he feels is right (at this time), it’s safe to say it probably won’t be featured anytime soon. No matter what our opinions on its feasibility are.

To clarify, I wanna see him featured at the event more than anyone. My great uncle Bud Westmore did the makeup for it! And I also think it’s extremely doable, but it definitely would be an expensive endeavor. And I don’t think Murdy wants to go that route with the budget he’s given.

Nothing against Orlando, but doesn’t Hollywood typically have higher quality costumes/prosthetics? I only experienced that house from walk thru videos on YouTube, so I can’t say for sure, but I did like the Gillman costume and the Creature segment.

But, when you have the Creative Director of the Hollywood event flat out say that it’s too expensive/complicated for him to do it the way he feels is right (at this time), it’s safe to say it probably won’t be featured anytime soon. No matter what our opinions on its feasibility are.

To clarify, I wanna see him featured at the event more than anyone. My great uncle Bud Westmore did the makeup for it! And I also think it’s extremely doable, but it definitely would be an expensive endeavor. And I don’t think Murdy wants to go that route with the budget he’s given.
Idk. It seems like that’s the excuse he uses a lot… maybe they are still scared from that musical disaster

Idk. It seems like that’s the excuse he uses a lot… maybe they are still scared from that musical disaster
Could be some PTSD haha

He does tend to use that excuse, but it’s probably a valid one. Last year they poured so much money into ST & Chucky that Monsters became a victim of budget cuts. And it seems Monsters will always be the first one they decide to save money on. It’s a bummer for fans of the Universal Monsters, but it’s the reality we’re forced to live with.

I didn't enjoy the first house.....but I hope I like this one and if not cool. It will soak up large crowds and keep them away hopefully from Houses I want to do