Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyways, what do yall think the inside of Dead Exposure will look like?
water smoke GIF by William Garratt

I'm partially expecting the Universal Monsters house to be announced at the HHN panel on Sunday. It just seems perfect due to Saturday...

Here is HHN-adjacent Midsummer Scream stuff
1000010557.jpg

The Universal Monsters will also have a booth (#219?). Also snag a photo with Dracula, Frankenstein, & Bride..
Screenshot_20240723_211902_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I'm partially expecting the Universal Monsters house to be announced at the HHN panel on Sunday. It just seems perfect due to Saturday...

Here is HHN-adjacent Midsummer Scream stuff
View attachment 22621

The Universal Monsters will also have a booth (#219?). Also snag a photo with Dracula, Frankenstein, & Bride..
View attachment 22622

Tomorrow should be Universal Monsters. That's not to say UM can't be talked about on Sunday! But that won't be the announcement.

Reactions: Wesker69
Announced, talked about. Same thing when it comes to Murdy.

I'm sure we'll get content for Monsters, Monstrous & an announcement with not-so-many details
I think TCM will be the focus, and hopefully we get some more info on Dead Exposure: Death Valley, Murdy seems really excited for that one along with TCM of course.

Double announcement? Weeknd and TCM, the two Hollywood exclusive IPs
Have they ever ANNOUNCED an IP at Midsummer?

I know they have given details on IPs that were already announced (Trick 'r Treat comes to mind), but I cannot recall an IP being announced during the panel.

I would think as an IP holder you would not want your property announced at a niche event on a weekend, but that's just me.