Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was more assuming of social presence.

Could've sworn something similar happened with Klowns and Terror Tram needing a few hours of social space between the two when they were announced. My bad!

images

I'm actually not at all surprised Orlando isn't getting it -- it was not a good house, and I don't think the GP cared for it either.

Ours was a HOTY contender, and the artist helped with a lot of the creative, which obviously set it apart from Orlando. I agree though, it should be among the best of the year once again.
That wasn’t the reason, and the house was well-received in Orlando.

I just realized how similar this lineup is to 2022's.. The Weeknd, an OG Latin Icon returns (El Cucuy), a 70's slasher Icon (Leatherface), an Orlando transplant, our Universal Monsters maze centers around a vampire, mummy and werewolf.. Freaky and The Black Phone are represented.. A returning IP from HHN 2019, i.e. Ghostbusters like how 2022 had Killer Klowns From Outer Space..

Are smells/stanks being included in houses again this year? I thought it was kinda cool but my wife hated it haha. Someone did vomit all over the floor in one of the houses when I was there so I wonder what the general consensus was.

Quick question, How are Saturday nights? more so I plan on coming sat sept 28th and I am trying to pick between express or unlimited express. 40.00 difference but not sure if it were possible to do repeats later in the night closer to closing. I normally do RIP but I can't justify that price as the food is lackluster and the special terror tram stuff is kinda meh.

Quick question, How are Saturday nights? more so I plan on coming sat sept 28th and I am trying to pick between express or unlimited express. 40.00 difference but not sure if it were possible to do repeats later in the night closer to closing. I normally do RIP but I can't justify that price as the food is lackluster and the special terror tram stuff is kinda meh.
I think you'd be good with Unlimited that night. I wouldn't recommend it opening Saturday and maybe a Saturday or 2 in October more near Halloween. In my experience, opening Saturday has always "felt" the most busy to me and is usually when my time is crunched more than usual.

This also depends if you're doing early entry and if you're doing rides and shows. With early entry and no rides, you will definitely get repeats. No early entry and shows, you should probably get a few repeats in, but I wouldn't make any promises. Also depends if you like to circuit the park or just stay in the area doing the same maze over and over again. Just a lot of variables.

Also, shouldn't we open a Tips and Tricks Planning Thread? Questions like these would be perfect there. I made one a few weeks back but it got deleted.

Reactions: Jake S and jarmor