Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm just greedy, but I still firmly believe it's a misstep to NOT have DeathEaters + Dark Arts. That feels like a hole in the lineup.

Despite being anti-Ghostbuster house, I am extremely pro-Stay Puft s'more so I'm glad it's coming here.
You get NO SMORES! ZERO! Until after you leave positive feedback of the Ghostbusters house! :p:devil:

You get NO SMORES! ZERO! Until after you leave positive feedback of the Ghostbusters house! :p:devil:

Well See Season 6 GIF by The Office

View attachment 23213

The final HHN Hollywood site update has been done; with food, beverages, merchandise, and the final announcement included!

View attachment 23215
View attachment 23216

Wow, RIP to Hollywood pizza fries..

• Sad
Reactions: Wesker69
1724965618986.png

Bringing this to light, it seems with our FNAF photo op; they have what seems to be a sloped covering section and a portion of space walkable for say--an actor to pop in and out.

One has to wonder given the nature of past events, could we see Hollywood get a FNAF photo op? Perhaps per say, Spring Bonnie?

• Love
Reactions: bdubsCEO
The rest of the food does nothing for me. Some of it makes my stomach turn, honestly -- like the corn chowder? The weather doesn't become fall-ish until well after the event is over, who wants to eat chowder when it's 85+ degrees outside every night?

Really wish we could get a big fresh reset on the menus.

I love corn chowder. That was the number 1 thing I'm looking forward to trying (no sarcasm!)

View attachment 23239

Bringing this to light, it seems with our FNAF photo op; they have what seems to be a sloped covering section and a portion of space walkable for say--an actor to pop in and out.

One has to wonder given the nature of past events, could we see Hollywood get a FNAF photo op? Perhaps per se, Spring Bonnie?
If we were getting something like that I feel like they’d probably be promoting it and have announced it in advance. That being said, ever since I heard the house plans fell through I’ve been thinking a Spring Bonnie meet and greet/photo op would be a great alternative. Fingers crossed for one final announcement lol

If we were getting something like that I feel like they’d probably be promoting it and have announced it in advance. That being said, ever since I heard the house plans fell through I’ve been thinking a Spring Bonnie meet and greet/photo op would be a great alternative. Fingers crossed for one final announcement lol
I don't expect it to be anything more than the standee thing personally, but being fair, to my memory they've only really hyped up the terror tram photo ops on the tram itself, i don't recall them ever showing up in marketting otherwise, they tend to just pop up during construction.

That said even if they did Spring Bonnie i'd definitely expect them to just find someone who vaguely resembles Matthew Lillard and do it without the head if at all. Lord knows even without the head whoever would have to be in that suit in 90 degree pre-autumn california weather is gonna be suffering enough as is.

Reactions: bdubsCEO