Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What I mean by something that we have never seen before is like a new "attraction". For example, like a interactive scarezone, 3D scarezone, maybe a real roaming horde to where they can actually go where they want to. In the old days, they used to hide in trashcans and in the bathrooms, but now they would get sued for that. I think something fresh is going to come for the 26th.

Treehouse of Horror layover for Simpsons?

Reactions: Fatality and *Q*
While it's nice that Hollywood gets a good flow of hints, they're usually pretty much meaningless. It seems to me like it's more of an attention seeking ego booster for Murdy, it's kind of sad really. I've also always gotten the impression that Mike Aiello can use the HHN twitter account as much as he wants.

Reactions: Cole
While it's nice that Hollywood gets a good flow of hints, they're usually pretty much meaningless. It seems to me like it's more of an attention seeking ego booster for Murdy, it's kind of sad really. I've also always gotten the impression that Mike Aiello can use the HHN twitter account as much as he wants.

Don't forget one of his clues is always a "red herring". :lol:

I agree though, I much prefer Orlando's use of their Twitter.

Well orlando is just predicable, we will always get the blurred out picture of a plan that says "horror nights insert year here". The typical "it's coming" tweet. An announcement or something around summer, weeks before the next one, weeks before the next one, a month passes to the point where fans are wondering if Aiello deleted the app, everything is announced 2 weeks before the event starts. The event starts, we all love it, rinse and repeat. While I knock it, I (and everybody on here) eat it up regardless and I prefer it over hollywood's crap sometimes. Murdy's hints don't make any sense whatsoever, he could say literally anything and get the same result. So sad jimmy won't be teasing us this year with his cryptic performances, those were a great time

C.) You're reading way way way too much into his responses

It was just a simple playing with it. That's all.

That being said, i'm very interested to see how capacity is handled this year at HHN. for both coasts, as ones dealing with a massive opening and the other; has some..questionable closure possibilities occurring. Not to mention how San Francisco is, its going to pose some issues.