Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All the girls I've dated have been obsessed with the show, it's a common thread for sure lol. How do you all think they'll go about announcements from now? Krampus as its own announcement then AHS with all the originals? AHS is so hot now that and it's the uber house have me believe they'll make it a big deal marketing wise

I think my favorite IP lineup so far was 23. I almost wet my pants when I found out that Evil Dead and Cabin in the Woods were coming. It was also my first HHN in Orlando, so that probably skews my objectivity.

Reactions: Shucker
I, personally thought 23 was weak. CITW was a good house though, the rest... meh.
Not a fan of An American Werewolf in London? As far as appearance goes, that was one of the best houses they've probably ever assembled. I definitely wasn't a fan of them bringing it back after only a year gap though last year.

Not a fan of An American Werewolf in London? As far as appearance goes, that was one of the best houses they've probably ever assembled. I definitely wasn't a fan of them bringing it back after only a year gap though last year.

Can't say I was, I enjoyed the film and the house was an incredibly accurate representation of the film.
La LLorona was awful, a shadowy sub-par copy of the Hollywood version from 2012. I expected so much more!

Oh, I did enjoy Havoc: Derailed! Got some decent scares in there! At the time we went, I hadn't watched any Walking Dead so ALL those scare zones and the house were totally lost on me!

I'm still not caught up on S6 of TWD. It's irritating!

Reactions: Clive
23 was the best line up in my opinion. Especially when werewolf (my favorite horror movie) was announced with cabin in the woods. Last year was amazing with them. 22's lineup appealed to me specifically with Alice cooper and penn and teller but I know that's an unpopular opinion. I really think this year kills them all, Texas chainsaw and exorcist are both 10/10 films, seeing Myers is a great addition, krampus is amazing and if they get AHS itll win for sure. If it weren't for the damn TWD I would say I am excited for everything this year

Reactions: Brervixen
Is this accurate?

13639487_306329906366607_1647842959_o.jpg

Mentioned this on another forum but I will add it here too.

For the first time in AHS's history, the show is not premiering in October. Instead, it is premiering Sept 14th. Sept 14th is also employee/media preview night of HHN. Seems to strange for them to not be planning something.

We also don't have the theme for this years upcoming season which is fairly uncommon. I have a strong feeling that if AHS is a house, they will announce the theme of Season 6 and the HHN house together. I also could see them incorporating part of the new season into the house. Heck, I think it would be amazing if the show this year had something to do with a haunted house that guests could then physically walk through at HHN. Like maybe a twisted haunted house operator and his employees that murders and tortures guests that visit his roadside attraction. That would be a totally different theme for the show and get back to the more "grounded" type of horror that the show has been losing the past few seasons.

I don't know, you think that "I" house is a house that should be slid over or a show that should be slid over and another house added?

"I" is the Shrek house so it's location is fine because all the other markers on the map are for the queue entrance. The only thing that might not be right is it being Chances house location.

So I haven't seen a lot of talk about the possible chance show on here. Are we thinking there will definitely be one? I was a real fan of the show last year and actually didn't mind the location and think they did a real good Job of crowd flow. Of the 15 years I been going I have to say last years shows was one of the best things I've seen at hhn. Beside certain houses of course. But idk I guess I'm just holding out for another great show. So much potential especially if Patrick gets the reigns again

Seeing as chance became relevant through a show, the theme of the event is themed around theater, the actor used in the promos is from the show, there's another slot left for a show and the show was such a massive hit for them last year, I'm a 100% positive there will be a chance show this year. If not I owe you a coke

Reactions: s8film40
Seeing as chance became relevant through a show, the theme of the event is themed around theater, the actor used in the promos is from the show, there's another slot left for a show and the show was such a massive hit for them last year, I'm a 100% positive there will be a chance show this year. If not I owe you a coke

Why not a Butterbeer? ;)

Keep an eye out possibly next week, as USH's Horror Nights will be announcing what Doris Day is..