Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On second thought the Alluded could be Scream! It got away from us last year and think about everyone questioning which house facade that was outside MIB. Maybe Sydney Prescotts house?

So, at this point what are we looking at for Krampus odds? Are we like 99% sure it is happening in Orlando or are we at like 50%? Would be extremely disappointed if it is only a Hollywood house.

Season 6 of AHS starts September 14th, would be massive for them to have AHS, gets me so excited. It would also get my gf that much more excited for HHN too.

Season 6 of AHS starts September 14th, would be massive for them to have AHS, gets me so excited. It would also get my gf that much more excited for HHN too.

I'm actually curious about that, because if AHS is coming to both USH and UOR..i think that you could potentially host the premiere at HHN26/HHN2016. It makes sense to synergize the upcoming season and the new haunted experience like that, atleast; in my book. That way too, during the week of the premiere, they could have the Event's media day during that week.

Atleast, that's my feeling..

Reactions: snayberry
I'm actually curious about that, because if AHS is coming to both USH and UOR..i don't see why we couldn't rule out the premier of Season 6 at Horror Nights. It makes sense to synergize the upcoming season and the new haunted experience like that, atleast; in my book. That way too, during the week of the premiere, they could have the Event's media day during that week.

Atleast, that's my feeling..

That's exactly what I was thinking right now, that would be genius. So it's supposed to be in Orlando and Hollywood?

I unfortunately watch from the sidelines..

Which really, really, really sucks for this year; as it legit sounds like USH's best year since a long while..

That sucks, why not going? I'll be attending Orlando's HHN, never even been to the west coast, lol. This is my third year in a row going and I absolutely love it, always look forward to it every year.

That sucks, why not going? I'll be attending Orlando's HHN, never even been to the west coast, lol. This is my third year in a row going and I absolutely love it, always look forward to it every year.

Funds.

I want to go to Orlando's so bad, and I have only really been to USH's twice. I hope I get too in the future, but this year is unlikely.

Reactions: snayberry
Funds.

I want to go to Orlando's so bad, and I have only really been to USH's twice. I hope I get too in the future, but this year is unlikely.

Ah, that sucks dude, you'll get your time, just save up and go one year when you're ready. Thanks for always posting all of the new info and tidbits, I see you genuinely like this stuff, like myself. My gf thinks I'm crazy for always wanting to go back, lol.

I think most people with gf's or wives are happy. It seems like AHS is very popular with the girl demographic.
My wife really wants Krampus to come this year. Yesterday I was a little concerned because I thought Hollywood was going to possibly announce Krampus (since construction there is pretty obvious) and that we (Orlando) were definitely getting the Halloween announcement. I guess her Krampus hopes are still alive.

As far as ips go, this has to be 1 of the best lineups I've seen in my opinion. It is going to be packed there this year though. Good thing I already got express.

Reactions: Cole