Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Halloween it is.

641f518b3e85606bd97d3e2d9cb9c98b.jpg

Reactions: SeventyOne and Cole
So last night I watched Halloween XXX....just kidding Halloween two. The movie sucks but has some brilliance to it at points. There were the parts when he was just walking out in the open passing people showing off that Michael can be anybody and doesn't stick out whatsoever, really creeping me out. Then there's the scene where the kid gets hit by a car and explodes into a van witch had me crying with laughter, Like WHAT?!?! I don't like the movie and I think it's gonna be tough to do a house on since it's definitely not the classic the first one was. I mean in the first house every room was an iconic scene, an important scene, a scene that you remember. Do I really think people are gonna walk into a room with Michael drowning the naked nurse in boiling water and say "ugh this is my favorite part, classic cinema at its finest"? Nope but I think it'll make an ok house that'll be disappointing in comparison to 24's. It's whatevs

So last night I watched Halloween XXX....just kidding Halloween two. The movie sucks but has some brilliance to it at points. There were the parts when he was just walking out in the open passing people showing off that Michael can be anybody and doesn't stick out whatsoever, really creeping me out. Then there's the scene where the kid gets hit by a car and explodes into a van witch had me crying with laughter, Like WHAT?!?! I don't like the movie and I think it's gonna be tough to do a house on since it's definitely not the classic the first one was. I mean in the first house every room was an iconic scene, an important scene, a scene that you remember. Do I really think people are gonna walk into a room with Michael drowning the naked nurse in boiling water and say "ugh this is my favorite part, classic cinema at its finest"? Nope but I think it'll make an ok house that'll be disappointing in comparison to 24's. It's whatevs
I kind of like the naked nurse part. :lol:

As long as the walk through is different, I'm all for it. The Halloween house two years ago was great, it was the first house that ever made me fall to the ground (I was pretty buzzed though). Myers jumped out of no where and I was looking the other way and turn around, then boom, I fell to the ground in shock, he got me good, lol. :yikes:

As long as the walk through is different, I'm all for it. The Halloween house two years ago was great, it was the first house that ever made me fall to the ground (I was pretty buzzed though). Myers jumped out of no where and I was looking the other way and turn around, then boom, I fell to the ground in shock, he got me good, lol. :yikes:

My husband and I got caught in a cast change, so as we're walking through the closets near the end we got hit with 4 different Michaels. He backed up while I was pushing forward and we were completely surrounded. Probably the best scare of my life.