Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm really hoping for that.

It seems like from USHForum's very own Galindoverhere that it is apart of the USH lineup.

From what it sounds like from Galin (and from what we can gather here..); this should be the most likely list of Shared IPs for the event this year:

~Halloween II
~Krampus
~TWD (Kinda counts as John has said that TWDA is included in the maze lineup)
~Exorcist
~AHS

Last edited:
Feel free just to tell me no, but some info might have been shared on cobweb, I missed it and would like to know. Though I think I gather there's spiders in it

New poster.....

I've been to the last couple HHNs since I moved down to Fl. House I've enjoyed the most was Halloween 2 years ago.....

Quick question...

Has there ever been a house based off The Shining?
Back in the 1990s when they did dual run multiple movie houses such as House of Horrors and Museum of Horrors nearly every year, they didn't bother with things like film rights. The event didn't last as long as now usually only a couple three weeks in October alone and they never gave the names of the films used in such scenes anywhere.

In casting for example Freddy was never called by name but rather something like Nightmare Man.

So at that time all sorts of "IPs" were used in houses "unofficially".

So I believe in the Modern Horror run (called Unnatural History) of the Museum of Horror house in 1998 they had all kinds of horror film scenes from films whose rights were not acquired the way they are now. Including the hedge maze scene from The Shining.

You can read all about it yourself here in the Lakeland Ledger:

Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

Last edited:
Back in the 1990s when they did dual run multiple movie houses such as House of Horrors and Museum of Horrors nearly every year, they didn't bother with things like film rights. The event didn't last as long as now usually only a couple three weeks in October alone and they never gave the names of the films used in such scenes anywhere.

In casting for example Freddy was never called by name but rather something like Nightmare Man.

So at that time all sorts of "IPs" were used in houses "unofficially".

So I believe in the Modern Horror run (called Unnatural History) of the Museum of Horror house in 1998 they had all kinds of horror film scenes from films whose rights were not acquired the way they are now. Including the hedge maze scene from The Shining.

You can read all about it yourself here in the Lakeland Ledger:

Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

What!? Kiss Army was there? Now I know I really missed out.

So do we expect the next announcement this week or next week?

This week as confirmed by Murdy last week when he said we will get an announcement next week.

I think almost everybody is in agreement that the next announcement will be for an IP thats on both coasts, so if Hollywood announces it, so will Orlando. Like I said earlier, they are running out of weeks. It's getting to the point where it is going to be almost weekly from here on out if we are getting an IP scarezone. I could see them doing two weeks of announcements, 1 week off, then 2 more weeks (assuming IP scarezone and final IP house), and then a week off before they release everything else like shows and originals. That will have everything being announced almost exactly 1 month before the event starts which seems to be the norm.

Reactions: Cole
Rumors on twitter saying next announcement could be coming in the next couple of hours and also that Purge is likely to be one of the scare zones! Def like hearing the return of Purge as a zone and not a house. All the elements are their for a sweet zone. My only wish is that TWD had followed suit

I think we'll see the announcement of krampus this week, if a scare zone has an IP that'll be announced another week and then if AHS happens that'll be announced separately too. Still getting on H2 + the originals, zones and shows being done in one announcement

I think we'll see the announcement of krampus this week, if a scare zone has an IP that'll be announced another week and then if AHS happens that'll be announced separately too. Still getting on H2 + the originals, zones and shows being done in one announcement

John has stated that Wisconsin is being announced this week, which has been rumored to be Halloween 2..not Krampus; especially since photos coming out of the backlot showing a façade looking more exact to the house from Krampus.

Reactions: snayberry and Cole
John has stated that Wisconsin is being announced this week, which has been rumored to be Halloween 2..not Krampus; especially since photos coming out of the backlot showing a façade looking more exact to the house from Krampus.
Oh ok, I'm so out of the loop for Hollywood lol. But I did see the krampus facade pic witch looks great, that's why I made the connection. Well hopefully we'll find out later today!!!

If any of you guys have snapchat, you should look at Hollywoods account on there, they have been the first teasers of an announcement the last couple years. They also should give away what property it is because they are the worst clue givers on planet earth. I expect the announcement today or tommorow

Just curious, as I have not at all been keeping up with the Hollywood rumors sadly (Murdy makes the build up for HHNH so much more entertaining) since moving from Cali back to Florida a couple years ago... What clues have been given about Wisconsin that are pointing to Halloween 2? Was it at all confirmed or heavily rumored that the house going in by Jurassic is Wisconsin?

If any of you guys have snapchat, you should look at Hollywoods account on there, they have been the first teasers of an announcement the last couple years. They also should give away what property it is because they are the worst clue givers on planet earth. I expect the announcement today or tommorow

They also know how to mess with the fans... The Exorcist reveal hints, looking at you!