Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Excited as Hell for the house but couldn't they have used music from the film instead of that Techno crap? Ugh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited as Hell for the house but couldn't they have used music from the film instead of that Techno crap? Ugh...

It's weird, eh? I'm almost sure it's a rights issue. They'll have the song at the event, but if I recall correctly they used a sound-alike song for 24's reveal video as well.

Either way - I'm psyched for Myers' return! I loved what they did with 24's house.

It's definitely a rights issue. Music is bought separately from IPs but they can play it in the house free of charge because it's technically a work environment. Btw where's that thread?

Reactions: SeventyOne
So with TCM, Exorcist and now Halloween this is shaping up to be pretty classic movies disregarding TWD. Solid lineup so far! 4 down 5 more to come.
We already know that one of the originals will be a Chance themed house so let's just say 5 houses have been accounted for. Were any of these houses the "OMG" house that was mentioned weeks?

So with TCM, Exorcist and now Halloween this is shaping up to be pretty classic movies disregarding TWD. Solid lineup so far! 4 down 5 more to come.
We already know that one of the originals will be a Chance themed house so let's just say 5 houses have been accounted for. Were any of these houses the "OMG" house that was mentioned weeks?

I believe the OMG house hasn't been announced yet, as it seems like it's AHS that is the OMG house..

Have 2 IP houses left. Hopefully AHS and Krampus and both of those are "OMG" houses for me. I want Krampus SO bad!

The other two houses will be announced together with the scarezones and shows like always. Chance's house is the first time in a long time that we got an original house announcement outside of the other originals. Granted, I still don't consider it much of a house announcement and more of a bullet point for hyping up Chance considering we don't know a ton about the house.

Update!

The announced
The announced: Second coming (Tent 2)
The Announced: The return (Parade)
The unannounced: The expected
The Announced: The returning (SS)
The unannounced: The requeling
The unannounced: Claustrophic jewel
The Alluded: Unknown
Shall not be named

Reactions: Cole and georgemoe
He's back
Update!

The announced
Shall not be named

Since when did we add Alluded? :)

Update!

The announced
Shall not be named

The alluded has to be Krampus! They've been consciously teasing at this for months and then revealing others. Has to be Krampus