Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would expect murder magic but yeah a bigger emphasis on surrealness. I bet you there will be a flashy asylum to show chance costume change with some sort of magic trick. I'm excited for it to say the least lol. By the way more and more things are rumored about cobweb actually being a house based on spiders. Really hope it's not true, my arachnophobia can't handle it

I would expect murder magic but yeah a bigger emphasis on surrealness. I bet you there will be a flashy asylum to show chance costume change with some sort of magic trick. I'm excited for it to say the least lol. By the way more and more things are rumored about cobweb actually being a house based on spiders. Really hope it's not true, my arachnophobia can't handle it

I feel like that would be a cool opening to whatever the show is. Show her in the Asylum in her straight jacket that she breaks out of while the set "falls apart" around her revealing a fancy theater for her to perform in. I would like more of a story based show vs one that is just all about tricks. We all know what to expect with a Jack show but they could go in so many different directions with Chance and I am so excited to see what they do.

I hope the cobweb house isn't spider based. I thought Mike said that it wasn't about spiders when the codename was first revealed. I think spiders are a lot of peoples fear so I don't know if they would ever go that route. Sure, the idea is to be scared, but arachnophobia is a bad. Somebody jumping around a corner I can handle all night long but still a little spider near me and I will lose it. Feel like a LOT of people would skip the house because of their arachnophobia which is the opposite of what they want.

Reactions: Cole
I feel like that would be a cool opening to whatever the show is. Show her in the Asylum in her straight jacket that she breaks out of while the set "falls apart" around her revealing a fancy theater for her to perform in. I would like more of a story based show vs one that is just all about tricks. We all know what to expect with a Jack show but they could go in so many different directions with Chance and I am so excited to see what they do.

I hope the cobweb house isn't spider based. I thought Mike said that it wasn't about spiders when the codename was first revealed. I think spiders are a lot of peoples fear so I don't know if they would ever go that route. Sure, the idea is to be scared, but arachnophobia is a bad. Somebody jumping around a corner I can handle all night long but still a little spider near me and I will lose it. Feel like a LOT of people would skip the house because of their arachnophobia which is the opposite of what they want.

Considering that this event is using coulrophobia (Clowns) as it's main icon; which is a phobia much like Arachnophobia, there are much scarier things.

I just got inside info on what cobweb is and I'm not going to tell you anything but it's now easily my most anticipated. So much potential. Get pumped everybody it's going to be a good one for sure!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: snayberry
Cobweb is easily my most anticipated house of this year. It has way more potential than any house of its kind. This is going to be a good one for sure, get pumped!!!

I only have one question; is the Maze based on something that has already been featured in HHN past in some format?

..also, I've gotten hearings of this ; as this is something to point out.

Last edited:
I only have one question; is the Maze based on something that has already been featured in HHN past in some format?

To answer your question no. Also yes the actor isn't returning this year, he announced it on his Facebook page the other day ;(

Last edited:
Can you please delete my quote I've said too much :/. But to answer your question no. Also yes the actor isn't returning this year, he announced it on his Facebook page the other day ;(

How about I edit it? Oh wait, that's already done.

But If my question is too much, you can pm your answer.

Yeah, it's not a rumor. :lol:

He didn't quit per se, just moved on to other things. Last year was rumored to be his last year. ( quit/moved on is pretty much 6 of 1, half dozen of the other; but quit sounds more abrupt).

Reactions: Cole
Yeah he definitely didn't quit, nothing happened between him and universal, definitely just moving on
Getting used to a new Ted is going to be tough.:(
he was an incredible Ted. So much fun with so much talent (especially in the dancing department), however Ted isn't the hardest character to play so I'm sure the new one will be great too. It'll be a fun time no matter what

Yeah he definitely didn't quit, nothing happened between him and universal, definitely just moving on

he was an incredible Ted. So much fun with so much talent (especially in the dancing department), however Ted isn't the hardest character to play so I'm sure the new one will be great too. It'll be a fun time no matter what
Yeah I read his post a couple days ago. I know he has other opportunities to pursue and I'm ultimately happy for him.

He always portrayed that innocent/happy aspect of the Ted character better than any of the other ones I've seen. I'm just hoping we get to keep the same Bill for at least another year or more.

Reactions: SeventyOne and Cole
She could have a modified magic show or something that focuses more on dance and song like Rocky Horror used to be.

that was my first idea but seeing how a lot of people hated the dancing clowns last year I dont know what Uni will do.
Both on facebook and on youtube comments and even on the park a lot of people said the dancing parts of Jack's show was the weakest part and some Youtube videos people uploaded even cut all the dancing parts of the show.
felt like there was a lot of hate for that (To be honest the dancing parts of the show were my favorite)

so While I would love to see this new show have more of a Rocky vibe, I would not be surprised if they did another show like the was from last year

Thats kind of why I asked what you guys thought, just wondering

I just got inside info on what cobweb is and I'm not going to tell you anything but it's now easily my most anticipated. So much potential. Get pumped everybody it's going to be a good one for sure!!!
I know it's been stated "cobweb" is an original but I wish it was "IT" with Pennywise being the spider at the end. The movie adaptation of the book is being remade, it ties in beautifully with the demonic clown theme and goes perfect with the code name.

Reactions: snayberry and Cole
New poster.....

I've been to the last couple HHNs since I moved down to Fl. House I've enjoyed the most was Halloween 2 years ago.....

Quick question...

Has there ever been a house based off The Shining?