Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, being 15, I don't think I'll be trying that out anytime soon.

Some of us have different interests at HHN but we all have fun right? Just a tip for the distant future, I bet they are still serving it 10 years from now. Not worth the effort but I was going to B&T so why not the blood dispenser was broken.

Some of us have different interests at HHN but we all have fun right? Just a tip for the distant future, I bet they are still serving it 10 years from now. Not worth the effort but I was going to B&T so why not the blood dispenser was broken.
Yeah but I go with my dad, so that's like trying to rob a store and trying to get away with it with a cop right next to you.

Yeah, something about all these great houses really make me wonder if there's going to be any negatives this year.
Cough walking dead cough cough. This year looks amazing but I'm sure it'll have its problems, 25 was amazing and it had some really lame things about it. Just apart of the package I guess

As much as everybody hates TWD, I have a feeling like this year won't be so bad. I mean, they are bringing back the best rooms from all the past houses. One room that made me want to leave a house before finishing the house was that forest scene from 24 where it looked like there were Walkers all over the place and they put a ton of live actors RIGHT next to you on both sides. It didn't help that I was still new to the event and it was my 3rd house ever. It also didn't help that the "conga line" fell apart so I was leading the group and the people in front of me had already cleared that room so I felt like I was alone. They have already confirmed that scene is coming back and I am already nervous to go through it again. As bad as the houses have become, there is always one scene that is either really scary or just really cool to look at. Bringing back everything that worked really well and tossing it together should work in theory. I mean, everybody loved it the first time so why not see it again?

I also don't understand why some people are mad that Halloween is coming back again. I mean, at least it is an entirely new house. It's not like AWIL where they are bringing back the SAME house. It's a good IP so bringing it back but with a whole new house just makes sense.

Cough walking dead cough cough. This year looks amazing but I'm sure it'll have its problems, 25 was amazing and it had some really lame things about it. Just apart of the package I guess
I like TWD as a show, so the house is still fun for me because I get to see stuff from the show.
Kind of how I loved Halloween. I got to see the Myers house up close.

Reactions: Cole
For what it's worth if ur of age I'll take a blue moon. If under a butter beer. That I may or not add fire whiskey to. Lol. Hype for this event is real after listening to the two podcasts aiello just did. Really good stuff! Check it out if you haven't. Scarezone podcast and designing the fear

Reactions: RevFreako and Cole
For what it's worth if ur of age I'll take a blue moon. If under a butter beer. That I may or not add fire whiskey to. Lol. Hype for this event is real after listening to the two podcasts aiello just did. Really good stuff! Check it out if you haven't. Scarezone podcast and designing the fear
I'll take those little free waters they give out.

Reactions: JoeCamel