Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

don't know why, but i thought of this
ChristinePoster.jpg
I don’t see how that can be an IP with the main threat the car. They would need 10 of the same car at least.

Alright so if GB is gonna be announced tomorrow, any fun ideas how the announcment video is gonna be? I was thinking it would go like this.
Idea 1:
Janine yells "WE GOT ONE!!!", clips from GB play

Idea 2: Original announcment video where a security guard is inspecting then he sees a strange light. He walks towards it only to find the library ghost standing there. He walks up, and it rises which scares and then, BAM:

Or.... 2:26

Wow, why did I put a lot of thought just for an annoument video....

i honestly don't remember a carpenter house rumor. kinda seems unlikely since most of his movies make more sense as there own house (the thing and the fog).

Red car is totally for the classic monsters house. It's 80's themed and there is a scene in which The Wolfman wolfs down a huge line of coke and then lunges at you with a bloody nose from the hood. It's going to be terrifying. Water effects.
so an al pacino werewolf then? we already know he's a werewolf, have you seen how he looks?

I've written down a small way how the ghostbusters maze will work, but i'll wait to post it once the announcement happens. but based off the scenes in the film, it will be a funny and terrifying maze that'll probably be a fan favorite.