Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal or Disney (and i'm sure Sea World is the same) aren't distancing on ride vehicles anymore aside from the occasional plexiglass. Every row is being used now.
I was at Disney 10 days ago and can 100% confirm this. They do still stay on you about masks for the most part though, but have become more laxed about people taking a break off to the side away from people and removing them.

Reactions: londonwerecat
My guess is they’re going to continue to reduce COVID restrictions as vaccinations climb. I imagine that, if vaccinations continue to climb as they are now, that by HHN we probably won’t have social distancing, plexiglass, or the ungodly amount of hand sanitizer (though I have to admit, I do like the idea having the sanitizer before attractions, even after COVID.) I feel like they may keep masks but idk. And anyways, this is assuming vaccinations keep up at the rate they’re goinng which is unlikely. They’ll start slowinng down around Summer as almost everyone who wants one by then probably will have been able to get it. Only time will tell though!

If Plexi is removed, how close do you think actors will be able to get?
I know whatever "rule" is set it won't really matter.
I'm sure it will be a very gray area.

This means nothing for private companies, Universal can mandate masks for infinity if they wanted to. Also DeSantis is a moron, sorry not sorry.
Agreed. Remember that Universal put in their COVID-19 safety precautions before they were mandated and also closed their parks on their own decision. They can do what they want and I feel they're going to stick with COVID precautions well after the mandates end.
If Plexi is removed, how close do you think actors will be able to get?
I know whatever "rule" is set it won't really matter.
I'm sure it will be a very gray area.
As for this, I see the scareactors not having restrictions on how close they can get. There really isn't an easy way for them to keep their distance in the house so I see them just having to wear masks if they're within maybe 3 feet of guests. But like I said earlier, it depends how vaccinated the country is and how low cases are by the time of HHN.

This may sound like crazy talk, but to me it's an all or nothing when it comes to what the mandates will be. I know there are different phases of mandates, but I truly don't understand the point of having no social distancing mandates but then mandating a mask. Regardless of what happens though, I'm gonna be masked. Lotta East Asian countries have been wearing masks forever, and I for one, like to be clean :D

Last edited:
This may sound like crazy talk, but to me it's an all or nothing when it comes to what the mandates will be. I know there are different phases of mandates, but I truly don't understand the point of having no social distancing mandates but then mandating a mask. Regardless of what happens though, I'm gonna be masked. Lotta East Asian countries have been wearing masks forever, and I for one, like to be clean :D

I think it could be a natural progression and it looks like that could be what's happening sooner rather than later in the parks. Ending distancing, but still enforcing masks. I think it works to sort of ease people back into things, but that's just my opinion.

I for one will most likely be a mask wearer the rest of my life in crowded public places. At the end of the day, I enjoy not getting sick and even having the less likely chance of catching a small cold, I will do that.

I for one am all for reducing distancing to 3 ft and keeping masks, and maybe by the end of the summer keeping masks and removing all distancing.

I still think houses will be slightly pulsed in regardless as it does give a more enjoyable experience.

With that I won't be surprised if hhn capacity is much lower this year with that, but prices slightly higher.

I for one will most likely be a mask wearer the rest of my life in crowded public places. At the end of the day, I enjoy not getting sick and even having the less likely chance of catching a small cold, I will do that.

I for one am all for reducing distancing to 3 ft and keeping masks, and maybe by the end of the summer keeping masks and removing all distancing.

I still think houses will be slightly pulsed in regardless as it does give a more enjoyable experience.

With that I won't be surprised if hhn capacity is much lower this year with that, but prices slightly higher.

Username does not check out.

Personally, I'm probably going to wear masks for a very long time, even if they're not required. I was a very early adopter of the Moderna vaccine (vaccinated in October through the phase 3 trial), so I'm going to be worried about it wearing off by fall.
They're permanent for me. I normally have a cold a month, but haven't had a single one since masking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.