Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past, they used the bus lane area at New York for the sake of a mini-show. What stops them from using a structure similar to what was used for The Carnage Returns and RTU in that location? The infastructure?

Keep up the good fight brother

Final random thought of the night, what if B&T start the show by ending 2017 and head into the Phone Booth to return to 2000. The first year of Jack, the year before the world changed forever, the year when Eddie could have realistically become the Icon of HHN.

Last edited:
Didn't London use to have a stay n' scream area? I remember using it once like 4-5 years ago.

FYI, Springfield stay n' scream is #1. You can get through 3 houses at a leisurely pace in less than 20 mins. Plus, dinner at Fast Food Boulevard while waiting for the houses to open is a move.

So multil night tickets are coming yes? I wouldn't be opposed to getting rid of them if it lowered the crowd levels but I imagine will not be a chance that crowds will ever be low enough vs doing stay and scream 2 or three nights over purchasing express due to the park being limited on how many guests can get in at once at the gates.

Didn't London use to have a stay n' scream area? I remember using it once like 4-5 years ago.

FYI, Springfield stay n' scream is #1. You can get through 3 houses at a leisurely pace in less than 20 mins. Plus, dinner at Fast Food Boulevard while waiting for the houses to open is a move.
the key is to be at the very front of finnegans. You can get one of the major houses and immediately move to the back houses and breeze through them.

Last edited by a moderator:
the key is to be at the very front of finnegans. You can get one of the major houses and immediately move to the back houses and breeze through them.

Last I recall that wasn't possible in 2019, since they kept you in the respective area until the park officially opened. So you could only do the two open houses in NY or get in line for the third soundstage house to open up. There was no hitting one house and going to the other side of the park afterwards, you had to wait until the main gates opened.

Last edited:
Last I recall that wasn't possible in 2019, since they kept you in the respective area until the park officially opened. So you could only do the two open houses in NY or get in line for the third soundstage house to open up.
I remember this. They prevented us from going to the front of the park after the three houses we hit at first near Springfield. I believe this was opened by the time the event officially opened though.

Reactions: Tobias

Yes, it was the best by far. Could get beer and ice cream, and go chill in the a/c in Nocturne Alley. Or wander and get crowd-free photo ops or chances to play with your wand. Being far away, it wasn't that great for being first in line, but still, such a chill experience. Wish they'd bring it back.

Last I recall that wasn't possible in 2019, since they kept you in the respective area until the park officially opened. So you could only do the two open houses in NY or get in line for the third soundstage house to open up. There was no hitting one house and going to the other side of the park afterwards, you had to wait until the main gates opened.

This has been the rule for many years. AFAIK since they added a second S&S.

Hoping they make Stay & Scream work a bit better than in 2019. It wasn't the best experience since it didn't give you a head start on any of the houses in the NY section and you ended up waiting nearly an hour on stand by.

Yeah, I did NY S&S every night I went and had great luck walking straight into whichever house I chose every time :shrug: It was fantastic getting the houses with the worst waits out of the way before the park even opened. A post from 2019 with some example runs using NY S&S:

Very very light. I got 7 houses done before 7:30 and I'm already back home lol.

My pace tonight:

5:49 PM - Ghostbusters
6:07 PM - Killer Klowns
6:20 PM - Universal Monsters
6:40 - Graveyard Games
6:52 - Depths of Fear
7:08 - Nightingales
7:26 - House of 1000 Corpses

S&S headed towards the houses at 5:30. We were allowed in at 5:45. We couldn't leave the soundstage area until the park opened to regular guests which happened right at 6. Graveyard Games opened right at 6:30.

For comparison's sake, here's what I did Friday:

5:50 PM - Ghostbusters
6:10 PM - Killer Klowns
6:26 PM - Universal Monsters
6:38 PM - Depths of Fear
6:55 PM - House of 1000 Corpses
7:45 PM - Us
8:30 PM - Graveyard Games

And here's what I did Saturday (super brief visit, just finishing what I didn't do Friday):

6:03 - Stranger Things
6:32 - Yeti (house opens at 6:30)
7:05 - Nightingales

More than happy to answer questions anyone may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.