Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anybody know if the signature print is actually signed by the artists...or if they signed their "proofs" and the signatures were transferred to the litho/print?

The 2020 and 2021 posters have the signatures on the original copy and it's just transferred to the poster or they're digitally added. The certificates of authenticity look like they're hand signed though.

HHN Fanny packs are a bit tight. I wear 34” jeans and with the strap all the way loose it’s still pretty tight lol

Remember everyone if something isn’t online then please call and check with the merch hotline, they do really thorough checks for items and 9/10 have always got me what I wanted if I couldn’t find it in park or on the online store.

Reactions: belloq87
Just a heads up..my HHN Houses t-shirt this year shrunk BIG TIME after getting washed. If I lift my arms up it turns itself into a crop top, and the sleeves became much shorter too.
Did you wash it in COLD water? You should NEVER wash t-shirts (or dark colors) in warm/hot water.

It should always be cold water (and turned inside out), if possible, hang dry the tshirt too instead of using the dryer. That'll help prevent shrinking & fading.

Now back to our regularly scheduled merch drooling

Reactions: MrRoamer
Did you wash it in COLD water? You should NEVER wash t-shirts (or dark colors) in warm/hot water.

It should always be cold water (and turned inside out), if possible, hang dry the tshirt too instead of using the dryer. That'll help prevent shrinking & fading.
Yup, cold water, inside out.

It was very strange, but Merch Services was kind enough to get me a replacement, so hopefully it was just an anomaly.

Hey, could anyone check on the stock on the airport store if they pass by?
I’m particularly looking for the Myers hat and the Lanyard.

Think the everyday is halloween with lil boo/cat/skeleton throw blanket for $70 going to be re-stocked you think?

Can anybody explain what the very beginning of Side B of the Legendary Truth: The Collective vinyl? Sounds like a ghost hunting session, but I'm not exactly sure?

Does anyone feel like the TLOU apparel items have some kinda lackluster printing? Compared to the rest of the merch this year, Joel and Ellie are so compressed and crispy. It's made what would be an instant purchase a "We'll see what merch calls to me by the end of the event" for me.