Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise

Cuz it wasn’t supposed to be $25. It was a mistake. That’s why they were pulled for a couple days.
Oh wow, seriously? That's quite a lot for a popcorn bucket, however I'm not surprised since it's for a limited-time event, and well, er, it's Universal. Oh well!

Just a heads up..my HHN Houses t-shirt this year shrunk BIG TIME after getting washed. If I lift my arms up it turns itself into a crop top, and the sleeves became much shorter too. If It was a little longer still in the torso I'd just cut the sleeves off, but it won't work in its current state.

For reference I'm around 5'9 w/ an athletic build. Adult Larges have always fit great post-wash for me, but if I knew it would shrink so much I'd have gone for an XL. My other HHN shirt from this year (Weeknd Adult L) still fits perfectly fine post wash. :shrug:

Last edited:
Just a heads up..my HHN Houses t-shirt this year shrunk BIG TIME after getting washed. If I lift my arms up it turns itself into a crop top, and the sleeves became much shorter too. If It was a little longer still in the torso I'd just cut the sleeves off, but it won't work in its current state.

For reference I'm around 5'9 w/ an athletic build. Adult Larges have always fit great post-wash for me, but if I knew it would shrink so much I'd have gone for an XL. My other HHN shirt from this year (Weeknd Adult L) still fits perfectly fine post wash. :shrug:

Does anyone have feedback like this for the preview merchandise? I just bought a small in the Blumhouse shirt because there weren't any mediums left. It fits alright, but it that sucker shrinks, I'm definitely out $30 haha

Lil Boo purse and sipper are sold out everywhere right now in the parks. Any ideas on if it’ll be restocked and end up online before the event ends? Wife is bummed and we are leaving back for SC Sunday lol.

I just want the "All hail the Pumpkin Lore" UOAP shirt and pin. Thats not on the online store so im going to have to wait.

I wish the shirt that has all the characters on it had the Pumpkin Lord in the center or overlooking everyone from the top.

Really would've hit the final nail on it looking like a movie poster for this year.

Anybody know if the signature print is actually signed by the artists...or if they signed their "proofs" and the signatures were transferred to the litho/print?