Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
$60?? Damn, they're skipping the middleman and just flipping it themselves.

They did that last year too. For a limited, individually numbered LP that's a very reasonable price.

I believe last years offering sold out in hours (and included a redemption code for an MP3 and/or FLAC download of rhe tracks) and later in the event they released additional/cheaper ones that weren't individually numbered.

And good for Midnight Syndicate....they've been involved with the event for decades and never got much of anything other than the usage rights to play the songs in the parks.

Give the fans what they want and give the performers a piece of the HHN pie.

They did that last year too. For a limited, individually numbered LP that's a very reasonable price.

I believe last years offering sold out in hours (and included a redemption code for an MP3 and/or FLAC download of rhe tracks) and later in the event they released additional/cheaper ones that weren't individually numbered.

And good for Midnight Syndicate....they've been involved with the event for decades and never got much of anything other than the usage rights to play the songs in the parks.

Give the fans what they want and give the performers a piece of the HHN pie.

They priced them at $30 in 2020 because they didn’t think there would be demand in 2020. Welp there was.

What is the merch availability at the hotel gift shops? Not enough time to get the fanny pack delivered to my home.

You can typically find most of the shirts, glasses, pins and buttons at the hotels. It's usually limited to the main display table as you enter into the gift shop.

Any signs yet of a poster print of that HALLOWEEN '78 key artwork?
Gotta be there somewhere. It’s online.

Reactions: belloq87