Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really hope to see a house from The Weeknd if its truly something on the radar. Any artist succeeding in having a house adapted to their music is a victory for anyone who hopes to one day see one of their favorite artists come to the event.

Just a few weeks ago I was entirely in the camp that a band like Ghost would never see the light of day at HHN. Now their new album is now the best selling album of 2022 narrowly surpassing... *drum roll*
The Weeknd's Dawn FM.

Just a few weeks ago I was entirely in the camp that a band like Ghost would never see the light of day at HHN. Now their new album is now the best selling album of 2022 narrowly surpassing... *drum roll*
The Weeknd's Dawn FM.

I fully support mentioning Ghost and HHN together whenever possible. It all helps in me trying to summon an Impera scarezone into existence for this year.

Scooby-Doo is for children - that's begging for a 2+ hour line at guest services from parents.

Scooby-Doo is a great fit for a daytime Halloween event however
I feel like that is on those parents then for not connecting the dots for a horror event that says clear as day for 13+. Though the idea that was in discord has already been proven wrong for SD

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
*sigh* Scooby Doo is not coming.

Something (someone) is though and it’s gonna be….weird. Weirder than Billie or The Weekend. Will we see something announced tomorrow? Maybe? I could be wrong and have been in the past, but we might get a little something tomorrow to get the ball rolling.

Something (someone) is though and it’s gonna be….weird. Weirder than Billie or The Weekend. Will we see something announced tomorrow? Maybe? I could be wrong and have been in the past, but we might get a little something tomorrow to get the ball rolling.
Another music artist since you said someone?

@StayPuft is your "You'll regret saying that" comment in regards to there seemingly being no light-hearted house still valid?

Also, do we know for a fact SS23 is splitting two houses again? Wouldn't it make more sense for Fear Street to have its own soundstage, especially if it's all 3 movies?

Last edited:

:think:

Is it Casper after all?

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet

Is it more popular than Billie and the Weeknd?

Why would Universal use an IP that has a target audience of children for an event that is recommended for 13+
There’s a lot of older people like myself who would think Scooby Doo would be great. 1 house of 10 does not make a kiddie event in my opinion. I like the trend the last couple years of the non hard core houses. Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Killer Klowns, were all fun and added another dimension to the event. Treehouse of Horror, Scooby Doo, Hotel Transylvania, Or even Addams Family or Munsters I think would be a good addition to the hardcore houses. That’s the benefit of so many houses, mix it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.