Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I personally think that house might be a bit of a struggle to pull off as well. I think you might be able to work it into a scarezone with a lot of little show elements. But, I'll play devil's advocate for a minute.

They've been doing a lot more puppetry lately. I'm thinking of things like we saw in Puppet Theater, Krampus' attic scene, and some of the bigger face characters like in Wicked Growth and Case Files. So, they've shown that they can pull that off, especially with some of Puppet Theater's scares.

On top of that, you can do a lot of scares without featuring the actual gremlins. Things like having Billy and Kate jump out and say a line, have Billy's Mom fighting a Gremlin in the kitchen (maybe with a fake Gremlin attached to her head/neck).

If they're able to stretch into New Batch territory, that opens the possibilities up even more. They could really play with the sizes of the gremlins, or even (maybe) create some of their own hybrids.
New Batch was pretty meta

"New Classic Monsters T-Shirts Arrive at Monsters Tribute Store in Universal Studios Florida"
The Wolfman T-shirt – $30 , Creature from the Black Lagoon T-shirt – $30 , Frankenstein T-shirt – $30 ,
Monster Collage T-shirt – $30

Early preview of HHN merchandise? Can the wolf man swim?

so IF and that is a big if, we get scooby-doo. Do you think food and drinks goes all in on having scooby snacks for our food item :lol:

Scooby Doo would bring in a ton of money in merchandise / food and drink ... they even have a big NFT release next week.

So many villains to make a house with, could easily top the Icons house from last year, ha.

"New Classic Monsters T-Shirts Arrive at Monsters Tribute Store in Universal Studios Florida"
The Wolfman T-shirt – $30 , Creature from the Black Lagoon T-shirt – $30 , Frankenstein T-shirt – $30 ,
Monster Collage T-shirt – $30

Early preview of HHN merchandise? Can the wolf man swim?

Link?

I want Gremlins at Horror Nights if it can be an original story featuring the Gremlins taking over the park. Imagine what chaos the Gremlins would wreck upon Supercharged or Finnegans! Case-Files used in-park locations. That would be truly meta.
I actually had this idea but for Hollywood. As an act of spite WB dropped a crate filled with the gremlins onto the backlot and now they’re wreaking havoc in sets and stuff. Stupid idea I know but I feel like people always forget how meta and in jokey the gremlins are

*New Universal Monsters shirts drop in the Universal Monsters store*

"Is this a hint towards HHN?"

It's full-on spec season now lmao

In all seriousness it'd be really cool if they stuck with a tradition of one UCM house each year now. They all seem to be really well-received and I'm the sure the team loves doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.