Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There definitely has to be a reason that they're recycling the slogan. I don't think that Universal really does anything without specific intent and a lot of thought behind it. All we can hope is that they're building up to something of epic proportions that will blow everyone's minds :shrug:

Reactions: Coolbfitz
There definitely has to be a reason that they're recycling the slogan. I don't think that Universal really does anything without specific intent and a lot of thought behind it. All we can hope is that they're building up to something of epic proportions that will blow everyone's minds :shrug:
Mmmmm after last year I would disagree

Why are they using the same slogan as last year?

It’s giving Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Throwing in a pumpkin for this year's logo. Looks like basic merch is out in the park as well with this same logo.

hhn22-merch-reveal-desktop-banner-2400x800.jpg

2024: "You're Alone? C'mon, Dude"

Off topic but not sure where to ask this - how long is the 6-house tour typically? Thinking of finally pulling the trigger on that.

Last year we had one start at 10:00 AM and it ended around 4:45 PM. There's a break in the middle for lunch, but it was a super long day. The three house tour flew by and our tour guide for that was much, much more enjoyable.

Just tried to book Royal Pacific Sept 22-26 and all three premium hotels sold out that weekend 6 months in advance. I have gone the last 10 years on the last weekend of September (and Rush of Fear) and always booked in March or April and never had an issue before. Had to change to Sept 15-19 to get in one for the daytime express. FYI if you are planning on going in September.

Yeah October 21-24 was rough, price-wise. Wanted an express resort since I can only fly in for the quick weekend. I booked RPR over HRH, my usual. Can't wait!!

Last year we had one start at 10:00 AM and it ended around 4:45 PM. There's a break in the middle for lunch, but it was a super long day. The three house tour flew by and our tour guide for that was much, much more enjoyable.
So when that was over, did they just guide you right to the holding area? (assuming you had admission to HHN that night)

Status
Not open for further replies.