Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when that was over, did they just guide you right to the holding area? (assuming you had admission to HHN that night)
We didn't have tickets that night, but they walked all of us to the front of the park. Those with tickets were allowed to stay and then told to walk all the way back to the holding area.

Same. We were walked to the front office, but could scan in if we were staying that night. I love tours (and our guide was great), so even though it was long I could've gone all day and then some. I picked the 8:30 so lunch was a bit early, but it was so nice getting Monsters Cafe basically to ourselves.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Just thankful that 'Morbius' was Not part of today's announcements.

(there have been recent dealings made with Hulk / Namor and Spider-Verse between Universal / Sony / Marvel)

Just thankful that 'Morbius' was Not part of today's announcements.

(there have been recent dealings made with Hulk / Namor and Spider-Verse between Universal / Sony / Marvel)

Had there? I don’t think that Universal has the rights to anything connected to Marvel media outside of the current Superhero Island

Hulk and Namor solo movie "rights" moved from Universal to Disney recently. Stay tuned ...

Um… says who? This has not been publicly reported by any reputable source I can find.

Though it’s a moot point: No way Marvel characters appear at HHN in today’s entertainment environment, and there was literally never any chance of Morbius coming this year.

I have a feeling that they could do a Weeknd scarezone right outside of san francisco, supposedly where the house finishes. The bottlenecking could be insane tho.

Didn’t know it was already posted…

Attachments

• D1A655DD-A7B1-41BC-83F3-3684974EAA9F.jpeg
    D1A655DD-A7B1-41BC-83F3-3684974EAA9F.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1CF40490-5EBD-49A8-905C-6BCFA23D5C38.jpeg
    1CF40490-5EBD-49A8-905C-6BCFA23D5C38.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 20
The wallpaper looks like it was cut with a scythe could it be Nathaniel Crowe? Plus on the merchandise logo there’s a pumpkin.
Edit: never mind it’s just wallpaper lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.