Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don’t do the MIB tent and don’t use FFL for a show that whole back corner will be deserted. Curious to see what will happen

Might be a good place to move the SF scare-zone. Assuming construction doesn't impede the path, could go from bathrooms past FFL almost to MiB. Maybe even use that second bathroom path. A decent amount of unthemed space you don't have to worry about the kids parade passing thru.

Is it unofficially official now that BMG will replace FFL for the second show? Or are we still speculating?

Man if they don't use that MIB Tent, that corner of the park is going to feel very empty (un;ess there's still a SF scare zone)

With the presser saying there'll be two shows, and there was mention a while back that the FFL amphitheater is still gonna' be used, I don't think it's going to be a problem if there's no MIB tent this year.

My concern is San Fran, since a combo of two house portals and a scare zone in a historically cramped area would be a massive chokepoint.

If we have a house entrance (or two) in the street between NY and San Fran, and a show at Fear Factor stage, and a couple house entries between MiB and Simpsons like usual, I think things will actually be MORE spread out evenly than they have in recent years since we lost Earthquake queue houses. Even without the MiB tent.

If we have a house entrance (or two) in the street between NY and San Fran, and a show at Fear Factor stage, and a couple house entries between MiB and Simpsons like usual, I think things will actually be MORE spread out evenly than they have in recent years since we lost Earthquake queue houses. Even without the MiB tent.

Fully agreed, the stretch between NY and FFL has been such a dead zone in terms of house spacing. And SF is the perfect midpoint to spread things out.

Also, to answer a possible question that might be asked. (Q: If Supercharged is holding two houses to make up for construction in Shrek and FFL, then why don't they take one of those houses and put it back in the MIB tent since it looks like FFL might be staying up/used for HHN this year?)

The answer is fairly simple, each house is designed for its specific location, and each one has its own dimensions, restrictions etc. If you were to take a house designed for the Supercharged queue and put it in the MIB tent, that would require a redesign which they may or may not have the time/money/resources to do. Also, it's probably best they get their experience in designing houses for that area, since they'll probably need to use it again whenever FFL does go down for construction.

If the MIB tent is vacant, would it be possible to repurpose the inside as something like a themed bar, escape room, etc? It would be a fun way to keep people going to that section of the park even without a house and show.

I know nothing is confirmed, but if Dracula doesn’t show up at all this year I will be surprised. The way they set up the story made it seemed liked Dracula vs The Frankensteins would be next.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Tuve una idea, que probablemente esté equivocada, especialmente dados los rumores de Drácula (aunque tendría más sentido para Hollywood). ¿Qué pasa si el laberinto familiar es el laberinto de las momias y está basado en la película de 1999, y es muy tonto y cursi? Ha habido fuertes indicios de que habrá algún tipo de propiedad adyacente al horror.
[/CITA]
I wish, I would love it! I would be very happy to see the 1999 mummy as a house, is there any real chance?

I'm interested to see where the house portals will be placed for the F&F houses. To spread things out a bit, I could see there being one portal out in front of F&F, and the other tucked between either Louie's/Rosie's, or between Kings Cross/Western Brick Works (this one I could see for the actual ride path house, if that's happening).

Are people forgetting two other houses queue and exit in the same area as MIB?

I agree and my thoughts exactly talking about nothing over there/no traffic! I personally find the area by Simpsons/MIB and the entrance to the two houses one of the worst crowded places of the event. I always make a point to quickly enter the line and leave that area as quickly as possible. If there is anyway to ease that area up on crowds even by a small fraction I am totally here for it.

Are people forgetting two other houses queue and exit in the same area as MIB?

I was just thinking about the crown mentality, especially when it comes to the general public.

If FFL and MIB will not be used this year, that would leave a biiiiig stretch between F&F and the two tents in the corner with no HHN content. (Assuming that they don't put anything new in that space)

I see most of the GP looking at a map, and deciding to go back the other way to either see what they haven't hit yet, or just because it doesn't look like there's anything in that direction.

That would theoretically mean nearly a quarter of the park isn't spreading the crowds out like it has in the past.

I was just thinking about the crown mentality, especially when it comes to the general public.

If FFL and MIB will not be used this year, that would leave a biiiiig stretch between F&F and the two tents in the corner with no HHN content. (Assuming that they don't put anything new in that space)

I see most of the GP looking at a map, and deciding to go back the other way to either see what they haven't hit yet, or just because it doesn't look like there's anything in that direction.

That would theoretically mean nearly a quarter of the park isn't spreading the crowds out like it has in the past.
Bingo, exactly my thoughts. It will help if they keep a scarezone in San Fran, but if they have it down near Transformers again like a few years ago it would be a pretty big stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.