Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ive been thinking about getting Ultimate fear or frequent fear with express, on one hand i can go all nights. But i dont know how the lines are gonna be with the restrictions being lifted for foreigners. Whats the best bet for you guys?

Ultimate without express vs. Frequent fear with express

Depends how much Saturdays matter to you. I think those are blocked off on Frequent?

If you plan on going as many nights as you can, you could probably just go with Ultimate without express.

Reactions: DonnieBoy
Depends how much Saturdays matter to you. I think those are blocked off on Frequent?

If you plan on going as many nights as you can, you could probably just go with Ultimate without express.
Nope. Fridays are blocked off on regular Frequent.

Hey ive been thinking about getting Ultimate fear or frequent fear with express, on one hand i can go all nights. But i dont know how the lines are gonna be with the restrictions being lifted for foreigners. Whats the best bet for you guys?

In the grand scheme of things, I imagine you'll have more house runs overall with FFwEx. Obviously Ultimate will give you more nights to hang at the event (tho those will get onnoxiously busier and busier as October goes on). It's basically a question of which matters more to you, the houses or the feel of the event itself?

I always go FFwEx (maybe FF+) but I also prefer having free nights to check out other Halloween offerings around town, and generally start to get bored of houses after 12 - 15 runs in a season. YMMV.

Reactions: Rikku

I think it depends on what you expect to actually do this season. Are you really going to make it every night? (EVERY night is a huge undertaking) What time do you think you will make it? If you are going relatively later after event opens you will be faced with longer lines if you make it to S&S or early to event start time you can knock out a good amount of houses with minimal waits. Also do you plan to do a full house circuit every night or are you ok with just doing a handful of houses and calling it a night?

Just a few variables to consider. I can't do HHN without Express anymore so I find that's where I will put my dollars. And if you are already weighing more nights vs. Express, I think you are also in my camp of that long lines consistently every night make a lesser HHN experience. So instead of going every night on Ultimate and feeling the lines and the crowds I would rather go less nights and have a more stress free experience and since you have Express you can guarantee a complete house circuit every night even if you are running late to the event or anything like that

I know the Express discussion has been hammered to death - but I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Absolutely, 100% worth it. I don't think I can ever do HHN without it again.

Also - being that Stranger Things inspired an 80s event.. what are the odds of Fear Street sparking a 90s event?

I think it depends on what you expect to actually do this season. Are you really going to make it every night? (EVERY night is a huge undertaking) What time do you think you will make it? If you are going relatively later after event opens you will be faced with longer lines if you make it to S&S or early to event start time you can knock out a good amount of houses with minimal waits. Also do you plan to do a full house circuit every night or are you ok with just doing a handful of houses and calling it a night?

Just a few variables to consider. I can't do HHN without Express anymore so I find that's where I will put my dollars. And if you are already weighing more nights vs. Express, I think you are also in my camp of that long lines consistently every night make a lesser HHN experience. So instead of going every night on Ultimate and feeling the lines and the crowds I would rather go less nights and have a more stress free experience and since you have Express you can guarantee a complete house circuit every night even if you are running late to the event or anything like that

I appreciate your guys' input, im most likely going to do stay and scream and leave around 11, so i think if i get just regular ultimate, its the best bet. Again thanks guys... Also hows The Last Of Us looking in regards to speculation XD

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
You’ll never go back to standby again. It’s a true luxury.
Indeed. Ive done fast passes since 2006. Ive never waited more than 20 mins in a line.... the 2 exceptions being Puppet Theatre when everything shut down due to water and once when Hive lost power. Both time we had to leave the line once they officially closed those houses.

Most people are pretty convinced that it’s incorrect, but will probably instead show up next year.

I’m hoping it’s correct for this year just ‘cause it’s super hype, but time will tell.
Seeing as the Last of Us Tv show was postponed till next year, I would probably say that we aren't getting it as a house now, maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.