Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you are making it seem as if he flat out came out and said i gotta house at HHN this year! It has more meaning to us as we have already speculated and due to someone ELSE breaking their NDA we discovered he will have a house. Why isn't slash getting this type of backlash for his post??? I guarantee the average, no the biggest weekend fan still has no clue about HHN or has even heard of it lol

That's not necessarily a fair assessment. Slash isn't taking flak because he didn't make a post about it. That's a fan page with less than one hundredth of a percent of the number of followers of The Weeknd, so there's really no criticism to be had. It's just interesting to see a celebrity do something that would land the overwhelming majority of us in court and sued into non-existence as well as educating people who might think it's no big deal. And part of why I talk about this is because I seriously appreciate the people on this board who make speculation so worthwhile. Some of them do put themselves (and others) at risk for this season and I find it important to acknowledge that. Companies can and do take leaks seriously, no matter how inconsequential or lackadaisical it may seem from the outside.

It's also an interesting discussion point since he soft confirmed what was already known.

So with the spec map being out for awhile and us not getting an announcement till May there is only one last thing to speculate. What do you think are going to be our scarezones this year?

• Sad
Reactions: Ahmanet
Nightmares speculation had MIB tent as a location with shrek left out. I personally think they’ll keep FFL theater for this hhn and use the MIB tent with it.
Anyone know when it usually goes up?

Just answering this question. The first visible construction that was noticed publicly last year wasn't until July. I'm not saying that there wasn't work going on before that, but it was the first time someone has posted publicly about it.

Reactions: Crowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.