Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a random question, and if this isn’t the place please let me know. Does anyone know if they are permanently doing away with the website? Granted they haven’t been what they used to in years, but am I actually enjoyed going to the websites.

I remember Hollywood used the Universal site as the landing page last year. I can't remember if it went back over to the HHN URL after all the announcements were made or not.

Reactions: Scarematt32
I think it’s too early to predict, but I’m definitely getting that after a major anniversary year vibe. I feel like they experiment more in those years, and the lineups haven’t always been as strong. I have faith it will be an amazing year. Either way I will still be going and I will have fun. Haha
At this point I'm trying to not put too much weight even into the spec map. Seems like this is a year where no one really seems to know what's going on - and honestly, that might be a nice breath of fresh air!

At this point I'm trying to not put too much weight even into the spec map. Seems like this is a year where no one really seems to know what's going on - and honestly, that might be a nice breath of fresh air!
Not the same case in Hollywood. Pretty confident we know most of the lineup except for maybe 1

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Concerts? Wasn't there a rumor about the structure of the event itself having a big change this year?
I think you’re misinterpreting what people are saying. It’s an interesting year but not in that way. The event will be the same. There are big changes in what people expect to see at the event but we are still getting the normal formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.