Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is known The Weeknd is VERY demanding about everything. In 2016 he was one of the two headliners for Formula 1 in Austin, but he was the Sunday post-race headliner (afternoon slot), while Taylor Swift was the Saturday night headliner. Rumor says Weeknd didn't want to play while the sun would be out (4-5 pm) so he backed out and the organizers had Usher & The Roots replace him. In 2017 he was meant to headline Lollapalooza, but his name was not the first one on the poster. He backed out last minute right before lineup drop. They brought him back for 2018 and of course his name was the first one on the poster (ahead of Bruno Mars). He is pulling the exact same bs right now with Coachella with asking for the same $$$ that they were paying Kanye West before he dropped out, Coachella was going to pay Weeknd less cause he is not as big as Ye, but I guess Coachella is desperate with the event starting next Friday that they just decided to pay him.

If The Weeknd house is not the first one announced I will be incredibly surprised. I'd expect his house to have a "headliner" placement on all general posters and promo as well.
Sounds like costco MJ to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Spooky Isle
So with the spec map being out for awhile and us not getting an announcement till May there is only one last thing to speculate. What do you think are going to be our scarezones this year?

Admittedly, Scarezone speculation really doesn't kick in till Summer, so admittedly there's not much to speculate about them yet. As for the spec map, I can imagine it's bound to get an eventual update since V1.0 has been out for a while. As usual, the spec map will get multiple updates and this year is no exception.

Until then, it's perfectly fine having a period of no speculation. When it picks up, it'll roll on just fine.

So going back to the new house location question...

Another soundstage? A return to 20 or 21 perhaps?
5 soundstage houses up front, 2 parade buildings, 2 tents, and 1 in F&F feels like the easiest solution to me, but I have no inside knowledge.

Thought I read somewhere awhile back that houses in the “New Parade Building” don’t even use half of the interior space, so would it be possible to add a 2nd house in there?

5 soundstage houses up front, 2 parade buildings, 2 tents, and 1 in F&F feels like the easiest solution to me, but I have no inside knowledge.

Thought I read somewhere awhile back that houses in the “New Parade Building” don’t even use half of the interior space, so would it be possible to add a 2nd house in there?
It’s possible to add three houses in there… but you don’t want the hike.

I have really taken a deep dive into what The Weeknd could bring to the event this year, and while there are a lot of great things I would love to see in a The Weeknd house, I hope somewhere in there is Phantom Regret by Jim (Carrey).

Reactions: UNIrd
John Carpenter's 'The Fog' could be part of the event this year.

Just speculation based on Seaside Village exactly describing the movie's setting ... San Francisco getting a house location this year ... and 'Halloween' seeming like a misdirection on the map.

Reactions: Crowboy
John Carpenter's 'The Fog' could be part of the event this year.

Just speculation based on Seaside Village exactly describing the movie's setting ... San Francisco getting a house location this year ... and 'Halloween' seeming like a misdirection on the map.
This

And have it exit out to the scarezone “Dead Mans Port” successor of dead mans warf

but I think the family tent will have The Weeknd, too good to be true

Reactions: Ahmanet and UPSguy
I have a random question, and if this isn’t the place please let me know. Does anyone know if they are permanently doing away with the website? Granted they haven’t been what they used to in years, but am I actually enjoyed going to the websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.