Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right about the Halloween/ horrorthon theme Never go alone was highlighted in orange. So next announcement will be a wait so excited for this year!

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I kicked this idea around but in the announcement video it called the guy the “snacker” so what if every announcement this year is movie theatre themed?
It’s movie theatre mixed with Halloween which gets Horrorthon. we could be seeing many pumpkins and movie themed posters based on originals and ips I’m guessing.

• Wow
I literally jumped out of my seat and squealed over this.. loud enough that my coworker turned around and said - "What? New horror movie trailer?" I said, 'NO! Even better!" (They all just shake their heads at me.)

Anyway, the Uni Monsters have been my favorite since I was a little kid (ages and ages ago). I've loved the houses they have created around these characters. The Wolfman from 2009 still sticks in my head as one of my faves. I know A&D love them as much as I do, so I know these houses will always be great. I cannot wait for this! Also, movie themed announcements and props all over the event would be fantastic! I hope that happens. So much to look forward to this year.

On another note - I read back a few pages that you all believe there will be a drastic improvement in the scarezones this year. I've been thinking about this a lot. I was wondering if you think this will also improve the music being played all over the park? The last several years, the music has been just awful. Music for this event is so important to the overall feel of the event. It's a Halloween event, and every detail should reflect that. Over the last several years, it's more like going to an extended rave or some obnoxious dance club. I miss the days of Midnight Syndicate or even music from our fave horror movies.. that's so much better. Any thoughts?

Ok, old post from a while back about this clue I gave...

Do we need a speculation map though? 2 of the IPs (that may or may not be coming) are becoming clear as night now… so everyone take that with what you will…

A full moon that causes The Wolfman to rise can only happen at NIGHT. Also, I think there is no sunlight for Dracula to worry about at NIGHT.

I mentioned 2 IPs at the time, but the other IP is not happening.

• Wow
The critic will meet his demise lol

Finally our secret IP

images

Status
Not open for further replies.