Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never understand what people saw in this zone. Every time I walked through it was like a bad stand up act: “What’s your name?!…Who you here with?!…Oh, yeah? What’s HER name?…Get outta here before I stab ya both!”
The owner of the company who was putting on the trade show was a highlight. His interactions with the toys come to life and former employees now under mind control were priceless.

But, yeah, Chucky himself was repetitive.

I disagree.Chucky is a serial killer with witty roasts and one liners. People know what they are getting into more so with Chucky compared to a stand up special on Netflix.
People can’t take jokes anymore, even from famous professional comedians. The controller in seek and destroy apparently had to tone it down after some insults and backlash on Twitter. I love comedy but it has no place in a theme park , cough monsters inc cough

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet.. this past year they seemed to really set up eddie for a future story line. Question is can he carry the event all on his own? HHN social media has been pointing a lot at IOA. With some house locations gonna be basically hard hat construction sites with closures of certain attractions.. maybe a jack vs Eddie year and use the 2 park situation??

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet.. this past year they seemed to really set up eddie for a future story line. Question is can he carry the event all on his own? HHN social media has been pointing a lot at IOA. With some house locations gonna be basically hard hat construction sites with closures of certain attractions.. maybe a jack vs Eddie year and use the 2 park situation??

What locations are going to be closed? Shrek replacement will be ready to go in the fall and MIB tent will not be effected.

Hmmmm..... Maybe demand/interest for VelociCoaster during HHN has some influnce to bring it back to IOA?

I was just wondering about this myself. Is Mummy going to be down during HHN this year?

I still don’t think it’s going to happen. IOA just can’t handle HHN unless they reduce capacity and increase ticket prices. Also ignores all the infrastructure at USF…ie the parade buildings and sprung tents.

It's a meme tweet guys.

It's ironic, and the original version of the joke was anti-vax. IoA is not returning.

I was just wondering about this myself. Is Mummy going to be down during HHN this year?

I still don’t think it’s going to happen. IOA just can’t handle HHN unless they reduce capacity and increase ticket prices. Also ignores all the infrastructure at USF…ie the parade buildings and sprung tents.

Not necessarily. They could do another version of HHN14 with certain areas of IOA that are accessible.

It's a meme tweet guys.

It's ironic, and the original version of the joke was anti-vax. IoA is not returning.

Haha. Fair enough.

HHN IoA 2022: Nation of Netflix lmao

I do love when their cheeky tweets get everyone in a speculation frenzy! We're always in a lull for information and spec discussion topics this time of year but I'm excited to start seeing clues develop when the seasons change and we draw closer to the event. :)

insults and backlash

Isn't this the basic summary of what Twitter is to begin with? :shrug:

HHN in IOA would be laughably cramped

It served its purpose to market IOA and support a much smaller event

And noooow....it's too big thanks to friggin Netflix or whatever

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I could definitely see this, if there's a logical backstage path to that theater. Any of the layout nerds know if one of those exists?

It's possible, but I doubt anyone would walk that path for just a show. The walk from the NY backstage gate (where the Icons/Tooth Fairy entrance was located) to Sinbad is the same distance as the Hill House exit path.

Reactions: DannyPowers
It's possible, but I doubt anyone would walk that path for just a show. The walk from the NY backstage gate (where the Icons/Tooth Fairy entrance was located) to Sinbad is the same distance as the Hill House exit path.

Interesting. Maybe potential for a scarezone, and/or food tents as sort of a "HHN Annex" sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.