Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2022's Price:
  • Rush of Fear Pass $129.99
    with Express: $429.99 plus tax
  • Frequent Fear Pass $179.99
    with Express: $509.99 plus tax
So a difference of $50 for without, $80 with.

For Floridians, maybe...but for my group that fly in from various locations this is a deal breaker. We do a Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun timeshare and usually get a room at the beginning/end of the trip for an extra night. So we'd traditionally do something like: Sat, Sun, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and fly out Sunday morning. We need that many days to to justify the price of RoF+Express.

To take away our weekend access...suddenly the math doesn't work out making it a cost effective trip for us. Not paying $800+ (whatever the ridiculous number is) to be able to get weekend express tickets for our 1 week visit.

Certainly not paying $80 more for 3-4 LESS days at the event.

For Floridians, maybe...but for my group that fly in from various locations this is a deal breaker. We do a Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun timeshare and usually get a room at the beginning/end of the trip for an extra night. So we'd traditionally do something like: Sat, Sun, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and fly out Sunday morning. We need that many days to to justify the price of RoF+Express.

To take away our weekend access...suddenly the math doesn't work out making it a cost effective trip for us. Not paying $800+ (whatever the ridiculous number is) to be able to get weekend express tickets for our 1 week visit.

Certainly not paying $80 more for 3-4 LESS days at the event.

I definitely understand the appeal of the ROF, but unless they restructure the ticket options to a "Per Day" ticket - I can see them cutting the ROF option to help with crowds.

Again though, this is just me making some observations, not saying it's gonna happen.

I definitely understand the appeal of the ROF, but unless they restructure the ticket options to a "Per Day" ticket - I can see them cutting the ROF option to help with crowds.

Again though, this is just me making some observations, not saying it's gonna happen.

No, sorry, I totally get that and we always worry about them getting rid of it because it's such a value add...and it brings us to Florida each year. Wasn't saying anything bad about your point, was just pointing out that to say that the difference between RoF and the lowest level FFP was negligible (how I read your post) isn't true for anybody outside of 2 hours of Orlando. It's a HUGE difference for out of staters and our international friends.

Personally, if they said you can get 1 week or 7 days or whatever in the first month of September for RoF via a reservation system, for a LOWER price, would be more harmful to locals and a Godsend for us. That would be perfect for out of towners who are only around for a week!

But the example you made, at least to my understanding that Fri and Sat are not included in that pass, would change our effective cost of $72 per event night to $170.

So, yes, that would cut down on crowds for people like myself no longer attending as it doesn't work out finanically. But my group has been going since HHN15 and spend boatloads of cash on souvineers, food, and especially beverages. I'm sure there are many others in the same boat, and not sure that reducing crowds at the expense of out of town diehards is a viable option for their bottom line.

So, yes, that would cut down on crowds for people like myself no longer attending as it doesn't work out finanically. But my group has been going since HHN15 and spend boatloads of cash on souvineers, food, and especially beverages. I'm sure there are many others in the same boat, and not sure that reducing crowds at the expense of out of town diehards is a viable option for their bottom line.

I only brought up the first weekend because it was absolutely horrendous in every imaginable way with the crowds - the following weekends were normal. I also do not recommend opening weekend to anyone outside of town.

Reactions: SeventyOne
we're going the second weekend (9/6-11) and are also hoping they keep Rush of Fear around. that said ... we'll buy the frequent fear pass if that's all that's available.

no multi-night tickets at all would be the only real change that would significantly cramp our style.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
we're going the second weekend (9/6-11) and are also hoping they keep Rush of Fear around. that said ... we'll buy the frequent fear pass if that's all that's available.

no multi-night tickets at all would be the only real change that would significantly cramp our style.
Frequent Fear doesn't include Fridays and Saturdays though, right?

Reactions: SeventyOne
Frequent Fear doesn't include Fridays and Saturdays though, right?

EDIT: These are LAST YEAR prices and dates of course (as this year's multiday tickets aren't available yet).

• Rush of Fear Pass: $129.99 plus tax, valid for admission the first four weeks of the event (September 2-4, 7-11, 15-18, and 21-25). Not valid for any days in October.
  • Frequent Fear Pass: $179.99 plus tax, valid for admission for every event night Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and the first weekend of the event (September 2-4).
  • Frequent Fear Plus Pass: $219.99 plus tax, valid for admission every event night Sunday through Friday plus the first and last Saturday of the event (September 3 and October 29).
  • Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass: $329.99 plus tax, valid for admission every night of the event.

Source: The Halloween Horror Nights 31 Guide – Part 1: Planning | TouringPlans.com Blog

Last edited:
  • Rush of Fear Pass: $129.99 plus tax, valid for admission the first four weeks of the event (September 2-4, 7-11, 15-18, and 21-25). Not valid for any days in October.
  • Frequent Fear Pass: $179.99 plus tax, valid for admission for every event night Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and the first weekend of the event (September 2-4).
  • Frequent Fear Plus Pass: $219.99 plus tax, valid for admission every event night Sunday through Friday plus the first and last Saturday of the event (September 3 and October 29).
  • Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass: $329.99 plus tax, valid for admission every night of the event.

Source: The Halloween Horror Nights 31 Guide – Part 1: Planning | TouringPlans.com Blog

Thank you for driving traffic to my article :') . Here's this year's HHN dates with pricing.

Screenshot-2023-03-23-at-12.37.59-PM.png

HHN posted a tik tok saying “my new playground” and with chucky and the rumored M3GAN section of Blum house, it makes me think that Cindy may possibly be the icon? The dolls play into the icon being a scary little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.