Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Express tend to sell out before the event for specific days? Just from the replies above, whilst doing everything seems maybe doable, I’m thinking I might go for the Express. Just seeing if I need to be all over buying that now or can it wait till closer to the date?

(Thanks for responses above too, very informative, appreciated!).

Does Express tend to sell out before the event for specific days? Just from the replies above, whilst doing everything seems maybe doable, I’m thinking I might go for the Express. Just seeing if I need to be all over buying that now or can it wait till closer to the date?

(Thanks for responses above too, very informative, appreciated!).
Buy it now, it will just go up in price.

I wonder what the sweet spot for the lowest crowds will be. Second or third weekend? Sometimes the dynamic pricing and multi tickets I feel like lead to some of the "more expensive" days at times being less crowded, but I don't have data to back that up just some experience.

First post-Rush of Fear Friday/Saturday seems to see a lull. But ultimately this is staring at tea leaves to try to have peak times of 55 minutes v. 70 minutes. If you have limited nights, I'd put my faith in Express or Stay & Scream with a solid touring plan.

Reactions: Jake S
Last year we did rush of fear with express, and did opening Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and did stay and scream.

We got about 35 house runs in with all that. And stay and scream allowed us to use express later on our S&S houses and do a bunch of them again.

I wonder what the sweet spot for the lowest crowds will be. Second or third weekend? Sometimes the dynamic pricing and multi tickets I feel like lead to some of the "more expensive" days at times being less crowded, but I don't have data to back that up just some experience.

2nd or 3rd weekends are typically the slowest... but HHN doesn't have slow nights anymore.

Based on the average 1-night ticket price for each week:

1679924707766.png

There is still the opportunity to visit HHN and do everything in one night without Express... but it'll be very stressful and not the best experience.

You'll have to do Stay & Scream (Stay & Scream ticket is a fantastic value). Get in line for the most popular house, knock out whatever is available and rush house to house. Eventually, the last 90 minutes of the event are golden for any originals you missed. IP Houses will still be popular and rarely drop in popularity.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I have done every house with stay and scream before but last year we missed one because we couldn't stay till close. Usually by that time around midnight I would have done all the houses. I think being October 1st or 2nd made a difference over a week or so before though.

I’ve noticed on Twitter and such people seem to think that face in the fog looks like Jack. I’ll be honest, I thought it looked like Pennywise from the new It films. I don’t know if the face was intentional (though it definitely seems to be) but I don’t really think it’s that either.

Personally I would love for an overarching theme of urban legends. I think that would be awesome.

I’ve noticed on Twitter and such people seem to think that face in the fog looks like Jack. I’ll be honest, I thought it looked like Pennywise from the new It films. I don’t know if the face was intentional (though it definitely seems to be) but I don’t really think it’s that either.

Personally I would love for an overarching theme of urban legends. I think that would be awesome.
There's a face? :lmao:

Gonna be honest, I don't think the video hints toward anything at all.

I’m with Shiekra on this one. Even if Gremlins isn’t happening, that film literally looks like an HHN house. The lighting is spot on HHN. Just rewatched it recently and just kept thinking, “This must be the inspiration for the lighting of the HHN houses”.

Also that film is still awesome. Would make a fun house.

Status
Not open for further replies.