Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what’s convinced them that “Never Go Alone” is a real winner of a catchphrase, one of the few marketing elements to continue year after year. How many focus groups responded positively? Does “going” test really well?
From a marketer's POV, I'd say that it implies that you're already going. But so does "See you in the Fog". I would guess that "Never Go..." reads a little clearer for the general public.

I'm not sure what year we started pretending to care about HHN slogans, but they're been pretty average for a loooong time, y'all :lol: It's not like We Know What Scares You or You've been warned... were masterpieces. Never Go Alone is direct & gets the job done as much as any other slogan from the past decade.

Won't lie it's a bit frustrating that the FFP went on sale for Hollywood today but not Orlando...
I think Hollywood has historically released their FFP before Orlando.
I'm not sure what year we started pretending to care about HHN slogans, but they're been pretty average for a loooong time, y'all :lol: It's not like We Know What Scares You or You've been warned... were masterpieces. Never Go Alone is direct & gets the job done as much as any other slogan from the past decade.
I still have a tank top that says "I'm your best nightmare" in the blood splatter font they used to use on all of their shirts for years.

• Haha
Reactions: garpeel and Tbad556
It achieves:
1. The Implication of a Scary Event
2. It's an event to be enjoyed with friends
3. A call to action - when you do go, don't go alone. Key being when you go.

Its not "hip" but it does a great job.

These things aren't just thought up - they're tested for maximum return by a billion dollar company for a million dollar event.

Also you guys keep posting it so...

It achieves:
1. The Implication of a Scary Event
2. It's an event to be enjoyed with friends
3. A call to action - when you do go, don't go alone. Key being when you go.

Its not "hip" but it does a great job.

These things aren't just thought up - they're tested for maximum return by a billion dollar company for a million dollar event.

Also you guys keep posting it so...
You don't understand, the slogan will absolutely affect my enjoyment of all 10 houses and 5 zones

Status
Not open for further replies.