Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like there's so much happening. Legacy posting a hint that apparently isn't about an IP? like.. they changed an original?

I meant the blood and gore…
It was a vague stab based on the most prominent element of HHN 11 - I certainly wouldn’t have put any money on it. Again, at this phase we’re all trying to read tea leaves as we interpret obtuse missives from folks who may or may not know stuff (acknowledging that Legacy tends to know stuff).

If I were to make a genuine guess based on what we’ve seen and heard, it would simply be that HHN 32 has not had the smoothest development process in the history of the event (though I don’t expect it to negatively impact the final product) and we may get some interesting stories in the years to come.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
It was a vague stab based on the most prominent element of HHN 11 - I certainly wouldn’t have put any money on it. Again, at this phase we’re all trying to read tea leaves as we interpret obtuse missives from folks who may or may not know stuff (acknowledging that Legacy tends to know stuff).

If I were to make a genuine guess based on what we’ve seen and heard, it would simply be that HHN 32 has not had the smoothest development process in the history of the event (though I don’t expect it to negatively impact the final product) and we may get some interesting stories in the years to come.
I can tell you the devlopement process wasn’t really that interesting.

Now if we’re talking about how the rumors have been shared…

If you don't mind me asking, can you explain your reasoning behind that guess? Since there really hasn't been any signs of a rough development this year, not even compared to last year which had the whole WB TLoU > EDR > Hellblock Horror debacle. And definitely nothing like 2017's Icon tiff between A&D and Marketing, or 2015's failed Scream gamble, or 2012 in general.

The most notable thing that has happened was Universal showing everyone they know about the rumor game, and they'll play it better than everyone else.

4 scarezones? o_O
Justin Timberlake What GIF

Bring on the chaos. My immediate thought would be Minions Land seeing as it’s not utilized for USH & USJ’s HHNs and is the only obvious change since last year in a zone area.

237E5194-AC9F-4795-9C5D-BE24E8DEB64E.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.