Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and there’s a certain logic to not clogging up Minion Land this year, if that’s the one that goes.
Something different over there this year would make sense - Why would Universal want to set HHN props surrounding their brand-new Minions area as they try to promote in the day?

Also, I have to assume that Minions Cafe, if open, is going to eat up a lot of people during the event.

I wouldn't mind only having 4 scare zones...so long as the budget SZ overall budget isn't cut and we get 25% more scareactors in each zone and some nicer/bigger props in the 4 they have.

Having not seen the new minions land yet, if it wouldn't be too obtrusive blocking the new area, it would be cool to still stick up the big red sign or maybe have just a couple smoke machines hidden in some miniony-colored boxes so they don't stick out during the day, but add a different look to the buildings at night with some fog.

Its now time for my weekly "HHN28 was the best" post but I thought the Harvest scare zone with all the IPs getting a little photo op was pretty neat. It wasn't scary but really hyped up the general event for me. I was just at UO this week and I think the Minions are would be great for a return.

It’s now time for my weekly "HHN28 was the best" post but I thought the Harvest scare zone with all the IPs getting a little photo op was pretty neat. It wasn't scary but really hyped up the general event for me. I was just at UO this week and I think the Minions are would be great for a return.
HHN 27 was better for how each IP got a photo op.

Reactions: Grabnar
I think both are good examples of how I think the first scarezone should just be about building excitement for the event. It's a great place for a selfie area too.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I see the mathematician has arrived.
harry potter GIF

Reactions: theuberguberman
Bring on a good chaos year. 4 zones, no lagoon show, etc. Let’s see how this team gets creative and adapts to change.
I expect TLoU and ST queues would eat up a lot of guests. Whether that's good or bad depends on your perspective.

Having not seen the new minions land yet, if it wouldn't be too obtrusive blocking the new area, it would be cool to still stick up the big red sign or maybe have just a couple smoke machines hidden in some miniony-colored boxes so they don't stick out during the day, but add a different look to the buildings at night with some fog.

Play the background loop backwards. Suess Landing proved it's highly effective with low lighting,

Reactions: garpeel and TCox91
Status
Not open for further replies.