Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more of an "experience" than an actual scarezone. The Death Eaters would walk around and waive their wands menacingly, but not actually try to scare anyone to the same degree as a regular scare zone. The only thing I would compare to an actual scare zone are the people taking selfies with the actors lol
Yeah, I mostly meant with the fog, music, ambiance, etc. We enjoyed it though, so I'd like to see something similar in Diagon

They had a HP show planned for HHN the year of the final Bill and Ted. It had a cast, costumes, and been tech rehearsed. WB and JK had already approved it. Universal canceled it last minute because they’re saving HP at HHN for when they NEED it.

Last edited:
New Spec Maps from HNN
2023v3.png

Not a bad lineup at all. I like this.
Also, does my icon make me obligated to comment on the New York scarezone here?

• Haha
Reactions: Circ
Man, a Wolverine house. Talk about a surprise!

And I remain skeptical that the original Exorcist is a big enough draw to warrant inclusion on its own merits. It’s a classic film, no doubt, but generally it’s seemed like the motivation for properties like American Werewolf, Shining, and Exorcist comes from fannish designers really wanting to make the house - and they already made Exorcist, and it was great. Does it move the needle for most guests much more than an original?

PS: I’m very curious about the symbols in the NYC zone, but I’m pretty sure the top right one isn’t allowed in a Universal park.

Last edited:

And I remain skeptical that the original Exorcist is a big enough draw to warrant inclusion on its own merits. It’s a classic film, no doubt, but generally it’s seemed like the motivation for properties like American Werewolf, Shining, and Exorcist comes from fannish designers really wanted to make the house - and they already made Exorcist, and it was great. Does it move the needle for most guests much more than an original?
I agree. The Exorcist feels like a red herring at this point, but I may be wrong. There’s been enough time since the last one, but it doesn’t feel right with us not knowing anything about the new film and the last one being a challenge and not the most liked house.

Reactions: theuberguberman

And I remain skeptical that the original Exorcist is a big enough draw to warrant inclusion on its own merits. It’s a classic film, no doubt, but generally it’s seemed like the motivation for properties like American Werewolf, Shining, and Exorcist comes from fannish designers really wanted to make the house - and they already made Exorcist, and it was great. Does it move the needle for most guests much more than an original?

PS: I’m very curious about the symbols in the NYC zone, but I’m pretty sure the top right one isn’t allowed in a Universal park.
1688604583365.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.