Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a suggestion that tomorrow could be Stranger Things + Exorcist + FFP?
If they do announce all of those in the same day, you might as well write off exorcist because no one will bother to entertain it. Universal will pack a big punch with ST and FFP alone. No need for exorcist to be thrown in there, it will end up like Chucky..... speaking of are we sure chucky is still coming this year....... :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
If they do announce all of those in the same day, you might as well write off exorcist because no one will bother to entertain it. Universal will pack a big punch with ST and FPP alone. No need for exorcist to be thrown in there, it will end up like Chucky..... speaking of are we sure chucky is still coming this year....... :lol:
Now that you say it I agree. Let ST and FFP have the light tomorrow and then announce Monsters alone. Then Chucky and Exorcist together

Reactions: P_Roko21
I know nothing is officially announced, but when I saw that pic of Eddie's trailer, I squealed like a teenaged girl! This.. THIS is what I was so hoping for! MUST. HAVE. MASTER. OF. PUPPETS.
I'm a giant Metallica fan, so while Stranger Things is lower on my hype list right now, being able to hear Master of Puppets in the house will be awesome.

Reactions: jerrmajesty
That... actually makes a lot of sense

I'm curious to see the setting of Yeti. If it does end up being Skunk Ape in the Everglades, or something different

Yeti was a phenomenal house. I’ve heard the new one could be like the Japanese version of the yeti called a hibagon. Which would sort of make sense how Demon Slayer could have been code for it if they play it like it’s a demon

Exorcist probably happens to fill the 'classic horror movie' spot in the lineup?

I hope the forest house is some type of Yeti ... and that we are building to a Yeti All Stars house in a couple years
IMG_6725.jpeg

Does he have a big…
Art History Lol GIF by Acorn TV

A little further confirmation on both FFP and November dates from a user on the HHN Discord:

"A travel agent on FB is saying they can sell FFP starting tomorrow and that some November dates are being added."

Wouldn't be the first time we've got a travel agent leak and there's already plenty of smoke for both of those rumors.

Just to point out that the fact Hollywood has a detailed facade for ST should let you know the quality of a house that is coming. Netflix was not playing around this year
That Nintendo world money ain’t no joke; an actual Fast and Furious attraction and hopefully a redemption after 2019’s Stranger Mid house
If they do announce all of those in the same day, you might as well write off exorcist because no one will bother to entertain it. Universal will pack a big punch with ST and FFP alone. No need for exorcist to be thrown in there, it will end up like Chucky..... speaking of are we sure chucky is still coming this year....... :lol:
Unfortunately, Chucky has been replaced with The Purge featuring The Weeknd ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.