Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much inspiration the dueling dragons house will take from the original que of the ride

When this thing opened, it was one of the best queues anywhere and the dueling feature made all the difference in the world. Definitely wasn’t the same when they didn’t duel. If they can capture the feel of this queue in the house, it could be very special.

I’m not saying Hagrid’s isn’t an improvement, but man watching this video makes me really miss DD

ST could be a cold house if Siberia is included ...

But I can see the house just focused on Upside Down / Vecna attacks in the real world

Either way, Voodoo better have a Vecna donut
The torn floating victims, Creel house, Rainbow room, DEMOGORGON ARENA, EDDIE’S CONCERT!! So many good scenes to flesh out.
Being a single season will definitely help in immersion.
Don’t forget about M3gan! The horde will provide a lot of fun and a good area for pics
I have yet to watch the film, looks like schlocky fun! it was for like a weekend in my country :((

Reactions: Ahmanet
Can someone help in case I am doing something silly please.

I am trying to get the ultimate frequent fear pass but when it asks you to select the date, it is showing Sept & October as completely sold out?

1689244694083.png

And credit to Kyle 2 for this:
image.png

How much was frequent fear last year? I can't remember. What's the increase? 60 dollars?
from our friends at touring plans:
ticket type20222023
rush of fear$129.99$179.99
frequent fear$179.99$229.99
frequent fear plus$219.99$269.99
ultimate frequent fear$329.99$374.99

so, it's about a $50 price increase across the board.

edit: well folks, I'm too slow. nevertheless, I got my rush of fear tickets. very excited.

Anyone else having issues buying them on the app? I'm able to do it (Android) but my wife is having issues and can't even get into the ticket screen (Apple).

Status
Not open for further replies.