Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 291 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the double whammy from bright to dark. I have transition lenses in my glasses, and they take chunk of time to go back to normal clear. Often I'll put them in my pocket and walk around blind through the queue trying to get them to be clear so at least its just bright to dark and not the bright to dark on dark.

Although it is always hilarious seeing people getting laid out over a barrel or some other prop because they couldn't see it

I know people were talking about wearing sunglasses for the light adjustment, before going into the houses. Has anyone actually forgot to do that and went into the house blind? I did that one year for the Ash Vs Evil Dead house. When I went into the house I couldn't see anything at all and I walked the wrong way into a scare actor's boo hole. Has that ever happened to anyone here? I'll never forget that, he had to help me get back on the right track.

Reactions: funkygoonie
I know people were talking about wearing sunglasses for the light adjustment, before going into the houses. Has anyone actually forgot to do that and went into the house blind? I did that one year for the Ash Vs Evil Dead house. When I went into the house I couldn't see anything at all and I walked the wrong way into a scare actor's boo hole. Has that ever happened to anyone here? I'll never forget that, he had to help me get back on the right track.
I absolutely did this in the AFTERLIFE 3D house. felt like I couldn't see anything, ran into a wall, and a scareactor had to help me back into line :lmao:

Poltergeist's first few scenes were some of the most memorable at the event for me with it being the first of the night. I always recommend to not wear sunglasses and just have fun with it lol

I absolutely did this in the AFTERLIFE 3D house. felt like I couldn't see anything, ran into a wall, and a scareactor had to help me back into line :lmao:
Last year my transition lenses combined with poor night vision. I got my group stuck in a corner. We laughed so hard cause I was the lead in my people train, and I got all all stuck in a corner like a malfunctioning roomba.

My first year, ran straight into a demogorgan

Our last run through Poltergeist we used express pass from stay and scream and we’re the first in. To say it was the scariest and most stressful run is an understatement. I couldn’t see anything in the beginning and was just running into things and getting scared. Great time.

Our last run through Poltergeist we used express pass from stay and scream and we’re the first in. To say it was the scariest and most stressful run is an understatement. I couldn’t see anything in the beginning and was just running into things and getting scared. Great time.
I had a similar experience with the silent hill house in hollywood back in the day. it was terrifying — and not just because I was effectively blind for the first two rooms of the maze.

• Haha
Reactions: MrRoamer
That's happened to my wife plenty of times. The funniest was when she went into the boo hole and walked up on the scaractor who then tried to lightly scare her the right way "Grahhhh, Booo, Booooooooo *pointing finger in correct direction*"

I always kinda liked going into a house kinda blinded. It makes it somewhat scarier.(Maybe that’s bc I go multiple times a year)

I agree that it can lead to a scarier time! I wouldn't recommend it if you're only going to go through a house once or twice, though.
IMO, if you're going to the event 3+ nights, you should definitely try going in 'blind' a few times during the first couple of hours of the event - it's a much different experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.