Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 294 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no Krampus this year :(. Something along the lines of Sirens or ships I think is actually correct for San Fran
I’ll be having the last laugh when I post my selfies with Krampus; but if it’s not happening all cool, it’s just speculation and me punching a hole in my wall. :,(
No one cares about the Idol when it comes to working with The Weeknd.
Idk, he’s become a laughing stock on social media and the general public perception of Abels dwindled after the show. A super Weeknd fan friend of mine stopped listening to him after that… Give it six months and everyone will forget that stunt.

We did know about all this already :lmao: :lmao:

But I do wonder where they got “The Weeknd Nightmare bar” from??(I know it won’t be coming but where did it come from :lmao: )
NO WAY I literally know where he got this from. I saw a discussion that the location for the Weeknds Bar was returning as a bar again and someone must have ran with it as literally the bar itself, themed to the Weeknd, is returning.

NO WAY I literally know where he got this from. I saw a discussion that the location for the Weeknds Bar was returning as a bar again and someone must have ran with it as literally the bar itself, themed to the Weeknd, is returning.
Don’t keep us in suspense, where did u hear it from?

...speculation on speculation, but:

'Bigfoot Summer Camp' would be a fun house, especially if is a 1980s horror movie spoof

'Siren Shipwreck' could include lagoon features since the fountains are gone

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Don’t keep us in suspense, where did u hear it from?
No idea but it's made rounds at multiple places
The discussion was on here.
It was!? :lmao: :lmao: I don’t remember that at all.
If I recall correctly, the location itself was discussed here, then it was referred to as the Weeknd Bar or Weeknd Nightmare Bar elsewhere in reference specifically to the location. With all the references to the "Weeknd Nightmare Bar" it became literal, leading it to being dropped onto a map.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
No idea but it's made rounds at multiple places

If I recall correctly, the location itself was discussed here, then it was referred to as the Weeknd Bar or Weeknd Nightmare Bar elsewhere in reference specifically to the location. With all the references to the "Weeknd Nightmare Bar" it became literal, leading it to being dropped onto a map.
Yup.

I dont understand how dueling dragons would be a house. People seem excited by the idea. Dragons chasing us?
I have no inside info but I am imagining it pulling inspiration from the opening of Skyrim.

Alternatively this is just them teasing HTTYD...

There are very limited slots left for Behind the screams. I know this happen last year and they added more. Anyone know if they will add more this year?

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.