Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 297 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the Exorcist trailer, for the amount of possession/exorcism films we've had lately, it's impressive how this one looks more generic than the others. That's not a good feat by any means, but still impressive.

That said, I still look forward to how the house is gonna' be. As always, the quality of a house can wildly differ from a film's trailer and/or the film itself. Great IP's can have crap houses, while not-so-stellar IP's can have a hit of a house. You never know until you go through it.

Also, there's something which has me a tad excited. This looks to be the first HHN in a while which hasn't had a last-minute change/replacement house. Last year the event lost Evil Dead Rise late in the build and had to scramble to come up with and build Hellblock Horror. 30 had Case Files created to fill in for Billie Eilish, while not a last-minute change, it's still a significant one. But thankfully they had over a year to work on Case Files and it showed. And 2019 had Revenge of the Tooth Fairy removed so they could have US. I think the last year where things might have relatively stayed the course was 2018.
Honestly didn't even think of this. And before 28 we had 27 where we lost Conjuring.

Announcement Tomorrow? Muwahaha

Drake Pop That GIF by French Montana

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Status
Not open for further replies.