Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal has done a more or less *80's* theme for 28,29. Maybe an all out 50's/60's theme would be pretty cool with mars attacks type stuff, psycho, creature from the black lagoon and modern movies with that type of aesthetic?
that is just my wild spec though sorry.
It's a fun idea. If it's alright with you, I might try running with that idea over in the Design-a-HHN thread.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
My job has no overlap with HHN stuff but to post a house lineup this early is insane. We have stuff going on public display next week we still haven't decided parts of yet.

And what’s even more cruel in a trollish way is the so called “speculation map” was dropped before the upcoming clues from Legacy.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Any "spec map" with a full original house list (not to mention Scarezones) with cute punny names and logos and ideas in January...well, I personally recommend throwing it in the garbage bin. It's a wishlist in jpeg form, not a spec map.

It's gonna be some time before we get any movement on the HHN front methinks. Valentines Day is usually about the absolute earliest we get anything even remotely substantial. There's a few threads on here about those brand new full theme parks that Universal is actively building that see less posts per week than this one. If you need that dopamine hit of speculation that badly, then sorry to say but those'll probably end up being way more interesting for now honestly.

People might forget this, but one of the best things about an idea of a visualized speculation map is that it invites the HHN community to have further discussions.

So like, where's the fun in speculation on a map posted so early (again y'all, it's January, lineups are not locked) and trying to give specific, detailed names on everything?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.