Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see some cheeky interactions between Chucky and M3gan bonus points if Tiffany gets in on it.

They could even just reuse the 2012 lagoon show clips and music and it would be really awesome. ( But adapted for the new system)
This show in 2012 was one of my all time favorite things from hhn lagoon because of the lights and editing going along with the hectic rob zombie music ( excellent editing) . I truly truly wish to see it again.
( Universal please :thumbsup: )

Have we gotten into Murdy's comment about SMALL POX at all? I feel like that's one thing we glossed over that deserves proper speccin'.

Also, Legacy seems to be leanin' quite heavy on the SCREAM and STRANGER THINGS bandwagons not only being long gone but also likely set on fire and ashes left to cry on(for this year at least). So we can drop those cards from people's specs pretty understandably. I think it's worth repeating so more people see that they aren't happening.

Only confirmation is Chucky.
Personally never cared for the little dude but it's cool whatever.

Everyone who thinks Last of Us would just be Seeds with a reskin is missing the somber, quiet, haunting ability that Last of Us can atmospherically take. I'd want it to be more like HILL HOUSE's house than Seeds in tone and execution. Reference here. Motif there. I'd like to see more darkness... grimy hallways... and all of the sudden you hear a click click click trill at the end of a flashlight strobe? Rustle my jimmies, i'm in.

Evil Dead Rise feels like a gimme as well if the movie does good on it. Hell Block sucked. The bones were there for something better - that's the re-skin i feel.

IPs have been talked to death so lets talk MORE ORIGINAL specs.

We've seen steady growth in 'cryptids and folklore' over time. So i spec more of that but this could range anywhere from Tooth Fairy/La Llorona or Yeti/Chupacabra in exectution; I'm a fan of the latter.
Let me spec a Depths of Fear had a baby with Dead Man's Pier and gimme some Loch Ness Monster here. Hell yeah, brother. Get me some Plesiosaurs up in here with their freaky long necks coming out of nowhere ya know what i'm saying.
Someone else said Mothman and i just about poop, so i'm gonna give that a hell yeah too. Mix his foreboding cataclysms with some overt creepy forest vibes and i'm in.

Have they done aliens in a while? I'd like to see aliens treated properly scary. I proposed a fun NOPE idea for a house last year that got some ire from people for obvious good reason -super experimental in theory- but can y'all imagine a house where we go through the process of being outside in a cornfield and you get abducted and tested on? Think Killer Klowns but like......... actually scary? Gives me the willies. Write in a CAREY, OH highway sign and i'm SOLD.

Have we gotten into Murdy's comment about SMALL POX at all? I feel like that's one thing we glossed over that deserves proper speccin'.

Also, Legacy seems to be leanin' quite heavy on the SCREAM and STRANGER THINGS bandwagons not only being long gone but also likely set on fire and ashes left to cry on(for this year at least). So we can drop those cards from people's specs pretty understandably. I think it's worth repeating so more people see that they aren't happening.

Everyone who thinks Last of Us would just be Seeds with a reskin is missing the somber, quiet, haunting ability that Last of Us can atmospherically take. I'd want it to be more like HILL HOUSE's house than Seeds in tone and execution. Reference here. Motif there. I'd like to see more darkness... grimy hallways... and all of the sudden you hear a click click click trill at the end of a flashlight strobe? Rustle my jimmies, i'm in.

Evil Dead Rise feels like a gimme as well if the movie does good on it. Hell Block sucked. The bones were there for something better - that's the re-skin i feel.

We've seen steady growth in 'cryptids and folklore' over time. So i spec more of that but this could range anywhere from Tooth Fairy/La Llorona or Yeti/Chupacabra in exectution; I'm a fan of the latter.
Let me spec a Depths of Fear had a baby with Dead Man's Pier and gimme some Loch Ness Monster here. Hell yeah, brother. Get me some Plesiosaurs up in here with their freaky long necks coming out of nowhere ya know what i'm saying.
Someone else said Mothman and i just about poop, so i'm gonna give that a hell yeah too. Mix his foreboding cataclysms with some overt creepy forest vibes and i'm in.

Have they done aliens in a while? I'd like to see aliens treated properly scary. I proposed a fun NOPE idea for a house last year that got some ire from people for obvious good reason -super experimental in theory- but can y'all imagine a house where we go through the process of being outside in a cornfield and you get abducted and tested on? Think Killer Klowns but like......... actually scary? Gives me the willies. Write in a CAREY, OH highway sign and i'm SOLD.
I interpreted Murdy’s small pox hint as a reference to maybe phantom? Small pox can disfigure people and the phantom was disfigured idk. I don’t really think he’d hint at something like last of us or walking dead or dead exposure (anything zombie or pathogen related) with “smallpox”.

I interpreted Murdy’s small pox hint as a reference to maybe phantom? Small pox can disfigure people and the phantom was disfigured idk. I don’t really think he’d hint at something like last of us or walking dead or dead exposure (anything zombie or pathogen related) with “smallpox”.
I would absolutely love a phantom of the opera house. It would be nice to have similar vibes to puppet theater with a phantom house.

Reactions: LPCaptainDeath

Fully agree on TLOU. It would be a pretty far cry from Seeds to be quite honest.

Yes but in all black and white ( entire house is void of color, everything is shades of grey )

Cold Blind Terror?

Also, as a blackout scare actor, I can confirm bashing windows is sometimes the most effective scare. Nobody expects the house to be alive.

Bride a La Llorona casting height was over 5 foot, I’m pretty sure. M3gan would *need* to be shorter.

You also have a popular female character. Regardless of how they’re dressed it will cause problems. Sissy Spacek’s Carrie isn’t provocatively dressed and it was so bad the performer quit.

I can attest to this. I'm a male that played a tall, intimidating, female character with a mask and I was fully dressed in layers of costume. I still got groped and hit on. Guests are pigs.

I mean no, guests are customers who pay a lot of money so I can keep my job...I love them yay....

Status
Not open for further replies.