Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a very fun house for the F&F venue, especially if they theme the tent on the back half to the circus tent spaceship.
Could take it a step further by putting KKFOS in a Sprung Tent and projecting the circus tent onto the Sprung itself lol. Similar to what they originally planned to do for Wicked Growth.

Yeah, it wouldn't really make a whole lot of sense cause the entire house probably wouldn't just be set in the spaceship, but it would be visually stunning.

As much as I wouldn’t mind the Klowns returning in some capacity, I don’t like the precedent that’s being set recently with IP houses they’ve already done before returning based on the exact film or iteration (Halloween, TCM), even if they are in different locations

Reactions: HHN Maddux
As much as I wouldn’t mind the Klowns returning in some capacity, I don’t like the precedent that’s being set recently with IP houses they’ve already done before returning based on the exact film or iteration (Halloween, TCM), even if they are in different locations
I don't mind it much, only because at some point the well will dry up and IPs will need to be reused.

The only way I could see them maybe wanting to avoid Klownz is that it happened only 2 years ago.

I think we can all agree they can just replay the original Marathon of Mayhem and we will be ok with it.
To this day, I still say this is the greatest thing I have ever experienced at HHN. Sad to say I don't think it will ever be replicated.

I really would not mind, and actually welcome it if they just completely repeated the style and editing and effects of the first marathon of mayhem but with new clips.
What I mean is, have the exact same set up with the VCR and the same cuts from section to section and the same editing cuts but with the new ips from this year. I would really like to see that.
( If Friday the 13th was coming and we can have Jason in the lagoon. It would be a sweet dream come true. )

I wouldn't be opposed to another KKfOZ house, the first one was fun and there's still more they can do with it. There's also a good chance they can avoid Hollywood's pitfall of essentially doing the same house, especially if the flex space in the new Minions attraction isn't available yet.

The killer clowns house we got didn't even cover the whole movie. There were little parts and scenes missing. There were gags and jokes from the movie missing here and there.

Yeah It would technically be like how they did Halloween again last year, but, the difference is that killer clowns had more stuff cut from the first house.
Even if they recreate the parade from the movie alone it would be awesome. Make the part in the ship longer. Add more of the carnival.

The killer clowns house we got didn't even cover the whole movie. There were little parts and scenes missing. There were gags and jokes from the movie missing here and there.

Yeah It would technically be like how they did Halloween again last year, but, the difference is that killer clowns had more stuff cut from the first house.
Even if they recreate the parade from the movie alone it would be awesome. Make the part in the ship longer. Add more of the carnival.
The parade scene coming to life in a soundstage would be absolutely great.

And I fully agree with the Marathon portion of your comment - the only issue would be using IPs that have iconic music.

The parade scene coming to life in a soundstage would be absolutely great.

And I fully agree with the Marathon portion of your comment - the only issue would be using IPs that have iconic music.

Yeah there are so many new things they can try. Make the cotton candy room much bigger and taller, add more clown corridors.

Or, base the house on the new game. There's just so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts