Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 356 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems like a smaller list this year? I'd need to look at the 2023 menu to compare but first glance this feels like less.
And yeah, there's definitely no way that's everything. Entire food booths are skipped lol

EDIT: Good lord @saint.piss is fast

2nd EDIT:

Which booth is Triplets?

There's quite a bit here I'd be excited to try.. but I'm surprised to not see Pizza Fries on any of the menus. Obviously they'll be at the event - guess they'll just be at Dreamworks Cafe now? lol

Last edited:
Probably late to the party on this, but have the lagoon show rumors dropped off. I feel like we would have gotten an announcement by now for it. But with the regular night show having its last performance last night I find it odd they would not repurpose for HHN.

food truck in Simpsons

Having a picture of the Cheeseburger, which everybody in the world knows what it would look like based on the description, and not the "Bloody Goody Bag" that sounds wild and interesting and not sure how the ingredients work is an interesting choice.

Maybe they're just generic chicken fingers and fries with some kind of dipping sauce...or maybe it's the fingers, fries, onion pepper mix, and sauce all thrown together and served in a bag?

Having a picture of the Cheeseburger, which everybody in the world knows what it would look like based on the description, and not the "Bloody Goody Bag" that sounds wild and interesting and not sure how the ingredients work is an interesting choice.

Maybe they're just generic chicken fingers and fries with some kind of dipping sauce...or maybe it's the fingers, fries, onion pepper mix, and sauce all thrown together and served in a bag?
I pictured everything in a bag mixed together, looking like.. well, a bag full of body parts lol

But I also found this really funny too

Reactions: Kichkinet85

I’m picturing the Chucky nuggets last year for it