Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 358 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The scrapped zone was March of the dead, it was replaced by swamp. I’m so mad, I really wanted Lady death maybe next year.

No it wasn't....

There were rumors of a Latin America inspired scare zone, but I don't think there's any reason to believe it was March of The Dead from Singapore, if it was even real at all.

Correct. They have a Monstruos house. There's the connection.

Heck, they had merch when there wasn't even any real tie to the Holiday.

Interesting. Wonder if NY will be basically the same, just switching the entrance to Minion Cafe.

Lombard's and Springfield are also.. kinda far apart? I'm so confused how this will work.
Sounds like NY is the same, just a different entrance.
World Expo will be interesting to see how they herd everyone?
I've never done Today Cafe S&S.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I'm not sure I understand the confusion about entering the Sprinfield/World Expo Stay and Scream area from Lombard's. Aren't we simply going to walk around the lagoon? Not that far, is it? Certainly not compared to how long they have us hike just to go from entrance portal to maze entrance.